- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Thermal power projects are staring at a bleak future as renewables surpass them in capacity addition.
How India is creating infrastructure for the future.
The government's plan to revive airports and subsidise fares, to take flying to the masses, is riddled with problems.
The transition to a cashless economy requires building a safe and secure payment infrastructure.
Small businesses rise up to the challenges of stiffening competition, increasing costs and slowing export markets.
India is keen to become a power major but its existing power grid requires a massive overhaul.
A motley group of emerging infrastructure companies has seen rapid growth in recent years.
Several government steps over the years have made digital payments affordable.
These less-discussed applications of fintech can transform microloan pricing and personal finance, leading to fair lending and wider inclusion
- Trump calls off North Korea summit, warns Kim of military action in event of 'reckless act'
- Govt suggests three tax brackets under uniform road tax; highest up to 12%: Report
- Artificial intelligence in healthcare becoming a reality
- Massive lay-offs! Deutsche Bank plans to slash over 10,000 jobs worldwide
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh to tie the knot on November 19: Reports
- Qualcomm introduces new Snapdragon 710 chip; to make mid-range Android phones more powerful
- Google leads smart speaker market in Q1 2018: Canalys report
- Lenovo Z5 to have 45 days standby time; launch invites to be out soon
- Xiaomi's Mi Credit offers instant loans up to Rs 1 lakh to MIUI users in India
- Reliance Jio gets the better of Airtel, adds 94 lakh new users in March