Indian business leaders at Davos say they expect the economy to recover in two to three quarters
India's urban infrastructure could change for the better as work begins on Smart Cities.
India is keen to become a power major but its existing power grid requires a massive overhaul.
A motley group of emerging infrastructure companies has seen rapid growth in recent years.
Several government steps over the years have made digital payments affordable.
These less-discussed applications of fintech can transform microloan pricing and personal finance, leading to fair lending and wider inclusion
The Disrupt or Die theme is apt for the times when technology is disrupting businesses across the value chain
Thermal power projects are staring at a bleak future as renewables surpass them in capacity addition.
How India is creating infrastructure for the future.
The government's plan to revive airports and subsidise fares, to take flying to the masses, is riddled with problems.
The transition to a cashless economy requires building a safe and secure payment infrastructure.
- Printing machinery maker launches UV system to disinfect everything from keys to shoes, fish, vegetables and even malls
- Indian manufacturers hail end to export curbs on paracetamol APIs
- Trump terminates US ties with WHO, imposes sanctions against China
- GST collections down 70% in April
- Biz EOD: India's GDP growth lower than 2009; core industries' output declines; credit card, MSME loans fall
- After Donald Trump silenced, Twitter and White House now fighting tweet war in full public display
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook should not verify posts, satire website declares him dead
- Facebook CatchUp is new group calling app, 5 things to know
- Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite sells out within 20 seconds in India on first sale
- Aarogya Setu link: Google Play Store removes MobiKwik, reinstates later