India's urban infrastructure could change for the better as work begins on Smart Cities.
India is keen to become a power major but its existing power grid requires a massive overhaul.
A motley group of emerging infrastructure companies has seen rapid growth in recent years.
Several government steps over the years have made digital payments affordable.
These less-discussed applications of fintech can transform microloan pricing and personal finance, leading to fair lending and wider inclusion
Thermal power projects are staring at a bleak future as renewables surpass them in capacity addition.
How India is creating infrastructure for the future.
The government's plan to revive airports and subsidise fares, to take flying to the masses, is riddled with problems.
The transition to a cashless economy requires building a safe and secure payment infrastructure.
Small businesses rise up to the challenges of stiffening competition, increasing costs and slowing export markets.
- Budget document printing to start today with 'halwa' ceremony at North Block
- NCLAT directs DLF to register transfer of 60,000 shares to shareholder's heirs
- India may fall short of FY20 tax revenue target by Rs 2.5 lakh crore: Subhash Chandra Garg
- RBI board may discuss interim dividend in next meet
- Air India unions to demand VRS package in Monday meeting with Aviation Minister
- Xiaomi spins off POCO as an independent brand
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Mix Alpha with wrap-around display in India soon
- Microsoft introduces Math Solver app, uses AI to solve problems
- IT spending to reach $3.9 trillion in 2020 globally: Gartner
- Oppo F15 launched in India today; here's price, specifications, offers