India's Best B schools The ranking is popular among MBA aspirants, institutes and HR managers alike.
Top 500 Companies Find out which are the top companies in India - both from private and public sectors.
India's Best CFOs The awards recognise the people who have perhaps the most difficult job in corporate India - heading the finance department.
India's Most Powerful Women This study lists the most powerful women in Indian business and tells stories of dreams come true.
We trained our human resources to fight coronavirus; Indian vaccines are saving lives around the world, says PM Modi
WEF 2021: Dharmendra Pradhan says it's been policy of government to focus on reskilling and upskilling; Infosys CEO Salil Parekh says Indian tech major is making sure it's doing its bit by offering its new skilling platform to be used by all its workers and students across India
Over 400 top industry leaders from across the globe will attend the session, where the PM Modi will talk about the 'Fourth Industrial Revolution - using technology for the good of humanity'
While speaking at a panel discussion on 'Implementing Stakeholder Capitalism' at the World Economic Forum's virtual Davos Agenda Summit, the Mumbai-based business magnate said it is in everyone's interest to grow businesses in a sustainable manner
- WEF 2021: Jinping calls for global cooperation, says strong should not bully the weak
- WEF 2021: India faced COVID-19 disruption 'very bravely', says Smriti Irani
- WEF 2021 kickstarts at Davos today; Modi, Xi, Merkel to speak at virtual forum
- Job crisis, climate change, infectious diseases biggest global risks in next decade: WEF
- Modi, Xi, among world leaders to address virtual WEF Davos Summit
- India essential in global efforts to combat COVID-19, says WEF chief
- India's early policy response to COVID-19 strong; has power to define global agenda: WEF Chairman Klaus Schwab
- COVID-19 pandemic ramps up labour shift from humans to robots: WEF study
- Davos WEF 2021 meeting postponed to summer 2021 over COVID-19 fears