- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The fear that three returns in a month and one annual return under the proposed Goods and Services Tax (GST) would make the whole process very cumbersome and compliance, said Revenue Secretary Hasmukh Adhia in an interaction with media here today.
Tata Communications today announced that its board has elected private equity veteran Renuka Ramnath as the new chairperson.
IBM has bet big on its Artificial Intelligence platform Watson. Though work on Watson has happened since 2008, IBM made it commercially available from 2013.
The device is officially priced at Rs 51,990. However, Amazon is offering various discounts, cashbacks and freebies along with the device.
Revenue Secretary Hasmukh Adhia dismissed fears that GST implementation will lead to a spurt in prices.
The country's third-largest software services firm had registered a profit of Rs 2,257.3 crore in the year-ago period, as per Indian accounting norms.
He said the magnitude of the NPAs problem was that essentially it was about 20 to 30 big accounts.
New telecom operator Reliance Jio plans to double its network size by adding 1 lakh additional mobile sites in coming months.
- You can withdraw EPF for medical treatment without doctor certificate
- Tata Motors bags Rs 375cr order from MoD to supply 3192 Safaris
- Non-payment of Rs 1,500 cr will land Subrata Roy in jail: SC
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes another record before its release; more than one million tickets sold on Bookmyshow
- Govt extends service tax return filing date to April 30
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May