- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
More than USD 150 billion of bad debt is crimping credit growth in Asia's third-largest economy and the government and central bank have been trying to ease the burden on state-run lenders.
Pravin was hired and nurtured by Infosys founder Narayana Murthy. Earlier in April, Rao was in news for his massive pay hike approved by the Board.
The Tata Tiago XTA with AMT will cost Rs 46,500 less than the top-of-the-line XZA trim, but will also loses out on some features to afford the price cut.
Large companies in India are increasingly focusing on digital transformations due to greater awareness of new operating models, essential to survive disruption.
At 10:51 am, the Talbros Engineering stock was trading 12 percent or 64 points higher at 595 level on the BSE. The stock hit an yearly high of 629 level on the BSE.
Sikka cited distractions and disruptions as reasons for his resignation. Sikka will hold office until permanent CEO is appointed.
The device is similar to Zenfone 3 Zoom that was unveiled back in February this year but did not make it to the Indian market.
- Galaxy Note 8 unveiled: Dual camera, dual OIS, Infinity Display, better S Pen and more
- Reliance JioPhone pre-booking to begin tomorrow; here's how you can book one online or offline
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 to go on sale at Rs 6,999 on Amazon, Mi.com; price
- Nokia 6 to go on its first sale today at 12pm on Amazon; here are all the offers to look out for
- Alibaba's UC Browser under govt scanner over data leaks