- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
According to a research report by Kotak Institutional Equities, attrition of top IT companies in March quarter has declined sequentially as well as on yearly basis with the exception of HCL Technologies.
The annual fee for undergraduate courses now stands at Rs 2,00,000 against Rs 90,000 earlier.
The micro-blogging website is offering its employees cash bonuses of $50,000 to $200,000 so that they stay with the company for at least a year.
Their colleagues in management or peers in professional jobs are less likely to be diagnosed with heart disease-the leading cause of death in the world.
Globally the number of women in the coveted rich list declined from last year. Of the total 1,810 billionaires this year, 190 are women, down from 197 in 2015.
News You Can Use
- Bullet train fare 1.5 times higher than AC 1st Class
- Jet Airways offers up to 30% discount on foreign routes
- Proposal to ensure air ticket for Rs 2,500 for 1-hr journeys
- Campus hiring: Top 10 traits for potential employees
- Micromax launches Canvas Mega 2 at Rs 7,999
- Myntra to re-launch desktop version from June 1