- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The report brought together jointly by the Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), a top American think-tank, and Nathan Associates, gave Sikkim the highest possible 40 points while Delhi received just 8.5.
It is designed for mid-career professionals with a minimum of five years and a maximum of 12 years of work experience only.
The research found that almost 54 per cent were worried about their future financial state.
"77 per cent recruiters expect new jobs to be created in the coming six-month period," it said.
The top four in demand management skills sought by companies on a flexible profile include strategy, marketing, HR and IT, it said.
"Already employing just under a million Indians, e-commerce could be a new source of service sector jobs," global financial services major HSBC has said.
- Telecom war intensifies as RJio makes live operator-wise call drop data
- Sushma Swaraj tells Pakistan to introspect, highlights Balochistan
- Pepe Jeans, IBM and Sharekhan among 11 FDI proposals cleared today
- How Snapdeal has geared up for Unbox Diwali sale
- Air India told to pay Rs 1 lakh for serving stale food
News You Can Use
- Aviation authority says no to clicking pictures near aircraft
- What to do to if you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Pre-booking for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus begins in India
- BSNL all set to match Reliance Jio 'tariff-by-tarrif'
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released