- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Naukri Job Speak Index for July stood at 1,835, registering a 11 per cent increase in hiring activity over July 2014, as the job market continued to sustain the momentum gained in the first quarter this fiscal.
The survey further revealed the growth in hiring will mainly be in sectors like IT, ITES, BPO, manufacturing, construction and engineering.
The Supreme Court has restrained the Delhi High Court from declaring final results of the Delhi Judicial Services Exam 2014 till its further orders.
According to a report, the top five states where the Indian companies have generated maximum employment are New Jersey, California, Texas, Illinois and New York.
The Naukri Job Speak Index, which keeps a track of recruitment trends on a monthly basis, jumped 11 per cent to 1,749 last month. In May, the same stood at 1,572.
News You Can Use
- File your income tax returns before August 31
- Now, 55,000 buyers can occupy their Noida flats soon
- Vistara enters fare war, offers free ticket with every purchase
- Bharti Airtel slashes broadband plan prices by 30%
- China devalues yuan: All you need to know
- Yamaha launches sports bike 'YZF-R3' at Rs 3.25 lakh