- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Asia's oldest bourse BSE on Thursday said it will introduce a multi-bank facility for distributors to register clients on the exchange's mutual fund platform from August 1.
Mutual fund folios rose by 2.6 per cent, quarter-on-quarter, to an all-time record high of 48.9 million in June 2016.
As the capacity utilization in the Indian economy is about 74%, the capex recovery is expected to be slow and gradual and should gather steam post FY18
Investors have pulled out more than Rs 58,000 crore from various mutual fund (MF) schemes in May on account of huge outflow from money market and gilt funds.
Equity mutual funds witnessed an inflow of over Rs 4,721 crore in May, making it the highest in six months, mainly on account of strong retail participation.
The asset base of country's mutual fund industry dropped to Rs 13.81 lakh crore at the end of May after hitting all time high in the preceding month.
Liquid funds are available in various variants such as Daily Dividend, Weekly/Monthly Dividend and Growth option.
- RBI retains 'too big to fail' tag for SBI, ICICI Bank
- Patanjali becomes 3rd largest FMCG seller at Future Retail
- All about the Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, that makes renting wombs illegal
- Welspun scandal follows years of plummeting Egyptian cotton output
- 'India poised to become one of world's largest aviation markets'
News You Can Use