- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The author's argument that education alone can fuel growth is not fully convincing.
Connecting the dots between vastly disparate physical, physiological and socio-economic phenomena
An engaging account of the journey of coal, and its significance in India's history, economy and politics.
A constructive guide to unlocking the true potential of Gen-Y in the workforce.
10 recommended titles on business management from recent times
An analytical look at PM Modi's three years in power.
The story of nine men and one woman who furthered the cause of globalisation over the centuries.
Loaded with realistic advice and experiences, the book is a great encouragement for women in pursuit of success.
This collection of essays is a deep dive into India's health economy, posing pertinent questions to policymakers as well as practitioners of health care.
The author of this thoroughly entertaining and thought-provoking book points to all that is wrong with the way we measure growth.
Which inventions influenced the world the most? An economist provides an eclectic list.
The author argues that for the idea of the West to prevail, the values of openness and equality must be embraced.
A foreign correspondent who had access to Prime Minister Narendra Modi looks at India, comprehensively.
A remarkable account of the stark disparity that exists in India and what policymakers must do to overcome it.
Business books to look out for this summer.
- Biocon Q4 results: Good progress on biosimilars, though margins below expectations
- It's raining jobs at Reliance Jio! Telco to hire 80,000 people in FY19
- 'Indian model of doing business has got fractured'
- GJEPC to set up jewellery parks in Mumbai and Delhi
- Oil, natural gas, coal price will see 20% rise in 2018, says World Bank
- 40 million JioPhones sold till date, 21 million in January-March quarter alone: Survey
- No impact of Cambridge Analytica on Facebook's business as profit sees 63% rise
- Xiaomi limits profit margin at 5 per cent; will return the excess to users
- OnePlus 6 Avengers Infinity War Limited Edition coming to India on May 17
- Gmail takes inspiration from Instagram, Snapchat; welcome disappearing e-mails