People who made news this week-
Major events to look out for in October
Quick takes on major events that happened recently
Quick takes on major events that happened recently.
Events that made news in the past fortnight
PM Narendra Modi's Russia visit, Digital India Week and more.
Featuring: Narendra Modi's China visit, Takata airbag recall and more.
Also, Japan has become the biggest foreign creditor to the United States government for the first time since the 2008 financial crisis, toppling, China.
Business Today brings you news digest and quotes from newsmakers this past fortnight.
Events to look out for in October
Events to look forward to in August and September
Events to look out for in August.
Featuring: Adani Mining, Taylor Swift, Tom Holland, Kamil Hamied and Kookaburra.
Your cheat sheet for what's made news this past fortnight and upcoming events in June-July.
Events to watch out for in the world of business in the coming weeks -
Business Today brings you important news and events to watch out for in the coming fortnight.
- A last mile rural marketplace that connects rural entrepreneurs with buyers
- Essar refinery in UK in financial trouble
- Infosys expects 12-14% growth in FY22; closes FY21 with most contracts ever
- Telcos' spectrum can't be treated as 'security interest' by lenders: NCLAT
- 9 in 10 firms to hire internally: LinkedIn
- iPhone 14 likely to get massive camera upgrades, Apple may discontinue iPhone mini models from 2022
- Poco working on F series smartphone but it will be a much higher priced device when ready, hints company
- DoT examines Elon Musk-backed Starlink broadband for commercial usage in India
- Realme 8 5G to be India's first phone with MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset
- In 90s Elon Musk did 2 jobs a day, his reaction to it on Twitter is viral