- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Events that made news this fortnight -
News you may have missed over the fortnight
Events of the fortnight that you may have missed. Featuring: Prince Charles' visit to India, PepsiCo announcing mega investment plans for India and more.
Scams and the sinking rupee may be worrying factors, but so are soaring onion prices, and their political fallout for the ruling regime.
Reliance Industries plans to invest Rs 1.5 lakh crore over three years, said Chairman Mukesh Ambani at the recent annual general meeting in Mumbai.
Business Today's one-stop shop for recent news you may have missed -
As the year came to an end, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh hosted Russian President Vladimir Putin. A spate of deals was signed between the two countries.
News you may have missed last fortnight -
Kingfisher Airlines Chairman Vijay Mallya has reassured employees that the airline will fly by summer with a Rs 650 crore infusion from the UB Group.
With Christmas and New Year approaching, air fares and hotel tariffs for favoured destinations such as Goa are going through the roof.
- Complaints with bank ombudsman surge 25% to 1.63 lakh in FY18: RBI
- RBI asks banks to disclose IL&FS provisions in Q4 accounts
- How the business of chowkidars is changing
- Flipkart looks to invest Rs 5,000 crore in logistics parks; to generate 50,000 jobs
- Office space worth $35 billion eligible to be listed under REIT: JLL India
- Flipkart Super Value Week sale: Save up to Rs 9,000 on Honor smartphones
- OnePlus 7 Pro: From triple camera to stereo speakers, here are 5 features you'll love
- Oppo Reno and Reno 10x Zoom coming to India in June; key specs, features we know so far
- Samsung Galaxy M40 spotted with 128GB storage and 5000 mAh battery, here're the details
- Redmi Y3, Redmi 7 to launch at 12pm today: How to livestream event, price in India, specs