Events that made news this fortnight -
News you may have missed over the fortnight
Events of the fortnight that you may have missed. Featuring: Prince Charles' visit to India, PepsiCo announcing mega investment plans for India and more.
Scams and the sinking rupee may be worrying factors, but so are soaring onion prices, and their political fallout for the ruling regime.
Reliance Industries plans to invest Rs 1.5 lakh crore over three years, said Chairman Mukesh Ambani at the recent annual general meeting in Mumbai.
Business Today's one-stop shop for recent news you may have missed -
As the year came to an end, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh hosted Russian President Vladimir Putin. A spate of deals was signed between the two countries.
News you may have missed last fortnight -
Kingfisher Airlines Chairman Vijay Mallya has reassured employees that the airline will fly by summer with a Rs 650 crore infusion from the UB Group.
With Christmas and New Year approaching, air fares and hotel tariffs for favoured destinations such as Goa are going through the roof.
- COVID-19: Defence Minister to release first batch of DRDO's 2-DG drug on Monday
- AAP says it put up posters critical of PM Modi, alleges harassment of its workers by cops
- COVID-19: Centre asks states to prevent dumping of dead bodies in Ganga
- Cyclone Tauktae: Amit Shah reviews preparations, stresses on protection of COVID hospitals
- COVID-19: Remdesivir to be supplied directly to private hospitals, says Tamil Nadu govt
- Google IO 2021 starts May 18: Android 12, Pixel 6, Pixel Watch expected, and how to watch live stream
- Alexa revealed, this is the woman who gave her voice to Amazon AI
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro gets a price cut in India, to be now available in open sale
- Elon Musk Dogecoin interest is not new, he is in touch with developers since 2019
- Airtel giving Rs 49 pack for free to over 5.5 crore users, here are all key details