- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Generic drugmaker Mylan Inc. will acquire Agila Specialties - a developer, manufacturer and marketer of high-quality generic injectible products - from Strides Arcolab for $1.6 billion (Rs 8,674.2 crore) in cash.
Germany-based MHM Holding (MHM) has proposed the acquisition and subsequent delisting of Micro Inks' fully-paid equity shares.
The Orchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals and Hospira Inc. deal for the purchase of the former's generic injectable pharmaceuticals business will benefit both parties.
US-based Chemtura Corporation, a maker of specialty chemicals and agrochemicals, acquired the bromine assets of Solaris ChemTech Industries Ltd.
The other deal is that of Ybrant Digital Limited, an Indian digital marketing services company, promoted by its Chairman and CEO Suresh Reddy.
Biggest business deals in the past 30 days (*February 15 to March 14)
Opto Circuits (India), a manufacturer of patient monitoring systems, is set to buy out the US-based Cardiac Science Corporation in an all-cash, $54.8 million deal.
Essar Group-owned BPO firm, Aegis, has announced the acquisition of Australia-based UCMS Group for Rs 184.3 crore ($37.2 million) in an allcash deal.
India’s and the world’s most talked-about CEOs in December
- Free Wi-Fi facility at all stations without any expenditure on railways' account, says Minister
- Govt introduces bill to check unregulated deposits, prescribes 10-year jail for perpetrators of ponzi schemes
- Airtel chairman Sunil Mittal's pay remains almost flat, MD Vittal's rises by 37% in FY18
- Modi's promise of Rs 15 lakh to every Indian has been fulfilled, says BJP leader
- Bollywood box office report: Sanju, Padmaavat turn the tide in first half of 2018
- EU order against Google opens new doors for mobile industry
- Amazon.com's stock market value hits $900 billion, threatens Apple
- Google to pay record-breaking 4.3 billion euros in fine to European Union
- Nokia X5 with notch, dual camera, pure Android launched: Price, specifications, availability
- Xiaomi-backed Huami to launch two smartwatches in India on July 24; features, price