Generic drugmaker Mylan Inc. will acquire Agila Specialties - a developer, manufacturer and marketer of high-quality generic injectible products - from Strides Arcolab for $1.6 billion (Rs 8,674.2 crore) in cash.
Germany-based MHM Holding (MHM) has proposed the acquisition and subsequent delisting of Micro Inks' fully-paid equity shares.
The Orchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals and Hospira Inc. deal for the purchase of the former's generic injectable pharmaceuticals business will benefit both parties.
US-based Chemtura Corporation, a maker of specialty chemicals and agrochemicals, acquired the bromine assets of Solaris ChemTech Industries Ltd.
The other deal is that of Ybrant Digital Limited, an Indian digital marketing services company, promoted by its Chairman and CEO Suresh Reddy.
Biggest business deals in the past 30 days (*February 15 to March 14)
Opto Circuits (India), a manufacturer of patient monitoring systems, is set to buy out the US-based Cardiac Science Corporation in an all-cash, $54.8 million deal.
Essar Group-owned BPO firm, Aegis, has announced the acquisition of Australia-based UCMS Group for Rs 184.3 crore ($37.2 million) in an allcash deal.
India’s and the world’s most talked-about CEOs in December
- Budget document printing to start today with 'halwa' ceremony at North Block
- NCLAT directs DLF to register transfer of 60,000 shares to shareholder's heirs
- India may fall short of FY20 tax revenue target by Rs 2.5 lakh crore: Subhash Chandra Garg
- RBI board may discuss interim dividend in next meet
- Air India unions to demand VRS package in Monday meeting with Aviation Minister
- Xiaomi spins off POCO as an independent brand
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Mix Alpha with wrap-around display in India soon
- Microsoft introduces Math Solver app, uses AI to solve problems
- IT spending to reach $3.9 trillion in 2020 globally: Gartner
- Oppo F15 launched in India today; here's price, specifications, offers