Generic drugmaker Mylan Inc. will acquire Agila Specialties - a developer, manufacturer and marketer of high-quality generic injectible products - from Strides Arcolab for $1.6 billion (Rs 8,674.2 crore) in cash.
Germany-based MHM Holding (MHM) has proposed the acquisition and subsequent delisting of Micro Inks' fully-paid equity shares.
The Orchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals and Hospira Inc. deal for the purchase of the former's generic injectable pharmaceuticals business will benefit both parties.
US-based Chemtura Corporation, a maker of specialty chemicals and agrochemicals, acquired the bromine assets of Solaris ChemTech Industries Ltd.
The other deal is that of Ybrant Digital Limited, an Indian digital marketing services company, promoted by its Chairman and CEO Suresh Reddy.
Biggest business deals in the past 30 days (*February 15 to March 14)
Opto Circuits (India), a manufacturer of patient monitoring systems, is set to buy out the US-based Cardiac Science Corporation in an all-cash, $54.8 million deal.
Essar Group-owned BPO firm, Aegis, has announced the acquisition of Australia-based UCMS Group for Rs 184.3 crore ($37.2 million) in an allcash deal.
India’s and the world’s most talked-about CEOs in December
- Trump terminates US ties with WHO, imposes sanctions against China
- GST collections down 70% in April
- Biz EOD: India's GDP growth lower than 2009; core industries' output declines; credit card, MSME loans fall
- Agriculture, mining saved Indian economy in FY20, can it sustain COVID-19 assault?
- Tax shortfall drives fiscal deficit in FY20 to 4.6% against target of 3.8%
- After Donald Trump silenced, Twitter and White House now fighting tweet war in full public display
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook should not verify posts, satire website declares him dead
- Facebook CatchUp is new group calling app, 5 things to know
- Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite sells out within 20 seconds in India on first sale
- Aarogya Setu link: Google Play Store removes MobiKwik, reinstates later