- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Generic drugmaker Mylan Inc. will acquire Agila Specialties - a developer, manufacturer and marketer of high-quality generic injectible products - from Strides Arcolab for $1.6 billion (Rs 8,674.2 crore) in cash.
Germany-based MHM Holding (MHM) has proposed the acquisition and subsequent delisting of Micro Inks' fully-paid equity shares.
The Orchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals and Hospira Inc. deal for the purchase of the former's generic injectable pharmaceuticals business will benefit both parties.
US-based Chemtura Corporation, a maker of specialty chemicals and agrochemicals, acquired the bromine assets of Solaris ChemTech Industries Ltd.
The other deal is that of Ybrant Digital Limited, an Indian digital marketing services company, promoted by its Chairman and CEO Suresh Reddy.
Biggest business deals in the past 30 days (*February 15 to March 14)
Opto Circuits (India), a manufacturer of patient monitoring systems, is set to buy out the US-based Cardiac Science Corporation in an all-cash, $54.8 million deal.
Essar Group-owned BPO firm, Aegis, has announced the acquisition of Australia-based UCMS Group for Rs 184.3 crore ($37.2 million) in an allcash deal.
India’s and the world’s most talked-about CEOs in December
- Dzire top selling car in February; Maruti Suzuki bags six out of top 10 slots
- DoT increases spectrum cap, installments for payments
- Airbnb inks MoUs to promote tourism in North-East
- Railways jobs: Recruitment for 9,500 posts to commence soon; 50% seats reserved for women
- DoT says no new bank guarantee from Axis Bank to be accepted
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 vs Redmi Note 5 vs Redmi Note 5 Pro: What should you buy?
- Apple is developing own MicroLED screens: Bloomberg
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4A, Mi TV 4 to go on sale on Mi.com, Flipkart at 12pm
- Xiaomi launches Mi Body Composition Scale for Rs 1,999
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 launched: Offers and where to buy the new Redmi from