Generic drugmaker Mylan Inc. will acquire Agila Specialties - a developer, manufacturer and marketer of high-quality generic injectible products - from Strides Arcolab for $1.6 billion (Rs 8,674.2 crore) in cash.
Germany-based MHM Holding (MHM) has proposed the acquisition and subsequent delisting of Micro Inks' fully-paid equity shares.
The Orchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals and Hospira Inc. deal for the purchase of the former's generic injectable pharmaceuticals business will benefit both parties.
US-based Chemtura Corporation, a maker of specialty chemicals and agrochemicals, acquired the bromine assets of Solaris ChemTech Industries Ltd.
The other deal is that of Ybrant Digital Limited, an Indian digital marketing services company, promoted by its Chairman and CEO Suresh Reddy.
Biggest business deals in the past 30 days (*February 15 to March 14)
Opto Circuits (India), a manufacturer of patient monitoring systems, is set to buy out the US-based Cardiac Science Corporation in an all-cash, $54.8 million deal.
Essar Group-owned BPO firm, Aegis, has announced the acquisition of Australia-based UCMS Group for Rs 184.3 crore ($37.2 million) in an allcash deal.
India’s and the world’s most talked-about CEOs in December
- COVID-19 vaccination: Kejriwal urges Centre to treat journalists as frontline workers
- Pandemic no bar, top execs to see 6% pay hike in 2021: Aon
- Russia offers free transfer of Covid-19 vaccine tech to India, other manufacturing partners
- COVID-19: Govt approves plan to increase production of Remdesivir, drug cos to cut price
- 2800% returns YTD! What's happening with Dogecoin?
- iPhone 14 likely to get massive camera upgrades, Apple may discontinue iPhone mini models from 2022
- Poco working on F series smartphone but it will be a much higher priced device when ready, hints company
- DoT examines Elon Musk-backed Starlink broadband for commercial usage in India
- Realme 8 5G to be India's first phone with MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset
- In 90s Elon Musk did 2 jobs a day, his reaction to it on Twitter is viral