- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Generic drugmaker Mylan Inc. will acquire Agila Specialties - a developer, manufacturer and marketer of high-quality generic injectible products - from Strides Arcolab for $1.6 billion (Rs 8,674.2 crore) in cash.
Germany-based MHM Holding (MHM) has proposed the acquisition and subsequent delisting of Micro Inks' fully-paid equity shares.
The Orchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals and Hospira Inc. deal for the purchase of the former's generic injectable pharmaceuticals business will benefit both parties.
US-based Chemtura Corporation, a maker of specialty chemicals and agrochemicals, acquired the bromine assets of Solaris ChemTech Industries Ltd.
The other deal is that of Ybrant Digital Limited, an Indian digital marketing services company, promoted by its Chairman and CEO Suresh Reddy.
Biggest business deals in the past 30 days (*February 15 to March 14)
Opto Circuits (India), a manufacturer of patient monitoring systems, is set to buy out the US-based Cardiac Science Corporation in an all-cash, $54.8 million deal.
Essar Group-owned BPO firm, Aegis, has announced the acquisition of Australia-based UCMS Group for Rs 184.3 crore ($37.2 million) in an allcash deal.
India’s and the world’s most talked-about CEOs in December
- Election Commission bans Eros Now web series based on PM Modi
- Guided missile destroyer Imphal under Project 15B launched
- Jet Airways crisis: Employees seek President's intervention for salary dues, emergency funds to airline
- Independent candidate challenges Rahul Gandhi's Amethi nomination; says he is UK citizen
- VVIP Chopper case: Court dismisses alleged defence agent Sushen Mohan Gupta's bail plea
- Leaked Moto Z4 specifications reveal Snapdragon 675, 48MP camera, in-display fingerprint reader
- Despite TikTok ban, parent Bytedance plans $1 billion investment in India
- PUBG back in focus after TikTok ban, Rajkot police requests Google to block the game
- Flipkart Super Value Week offer: Get complete Mobile Protection at Rs 99 from April 23
- OnePlus enters big league, to unveil OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro on May 14