From the Editor-in-chief Aroon Purie
With the new government now in place for the last six months, the country is impatiently waiting for the revival of the economy after several dismal years.
I am willing to bet that every businessman in India, irrespective of sector or size, lost something in the global financial meltdown.
We all know how speed and connectivity are transforming the business environment. The same forces are also driving change in the need for business information.
When it came to choosing a theme for Business Today's 16th anniversary issue, it seemed appropriate to focus on leadership, specifically young leaders.
- What is Citizenship Amendment Bill? Why is it problematic?
- Maruti Suzuki teams up with Federal Bank for dealer loans, retail car financing
- Delhi Metro Phase IV: Centre to share 50% of land cost with Delhi govt
- Citizenship Amendment Bill passed in Rajya Sabha with 125 votes
- Biz EOD: Data Protection Bill to burden firms; India's copper output shrinks 6.4%; Big changes likely in GST rates
- WhatsApp won't work on these phones from next year; check out list of devices
- PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 update rolls out today; all you need to know
- Vivo U20 8GB RAM variant launched in India: Check out price, camera, features, offers
- Redmi K30 to launch today: Price, specifications, availability
- Vivo V17 launched in India: Check out price, camera, other features