From the Editor-in-chief Aroon Purie
With the new government now in place for the last six months, the country is impatiently waiting for the revival of the economy after several dismal years.
I am willing to bet that every businessman in India, irrespective of sector or size, lost something in the global financial meltdown.
We all know how speed and connectivity are transforming the business environment. The same forces are also driving change in the need for business information.
When it came to choosing a theme for Business Today's 16th anniversary issue, it seemed appropriate to focus on leadership, specifically young leaders.
- Biz EOD: Corporate tax rate cut to 22% from 30%; India Inc welcomes 'bold move' and more stories
- GST Council meet: No relief for ailing auto sector; hotels, catering get breather
- 'GST, demonetisation helped in building an honest India,' says Piyush Goyal
- GST Council meet: Soft drinks, caffeinated beverages to get more expensive
- Nobody interferes with RBI's decision making, we have full autonomy, says Shaktikanta Das
- What does Reliance Jio Postpaid Plus plan offer?
- Redmi 8A with dual rear cameras to launch in India on September 25, check expected price, specifications
- Life-saving ECG app, irregular heart rhythm notification feature available for Apple Watch Series 4 in India
- Vivo V17 Pro set for launch at 12pm today: How to livestream, expected price, specifications
- India tells technology firms to protect user privacy, prevent abuse