Four young musicians from Bangalore are helping companies improve the team spirit of their employees and heighten productivity by organising ‘drum circles’. And they are making a cool profit as well, finds out K.R. Balasubramanyam.
Hit by pay cuts and job losses, more and more men are queuing up to join the direct selling industry. What’s the big draw?
The slowdown is fuelling the explosive growth of malware or malicious software and both India Inc. and Indian consumers are in the firing line.
While industrial output figures are grim, growth across some sectors suggests that the worst may be over.
Yahoo’s stock is at around $12, down more than 100 per cent from the high of around $28 that it had reached after the bid.
While financial services giants have posted huge losses overseas, they are either making substantial profits or planning ambitious expansions in India.
Can salary cuts save jobs? Perhaps, but they co-exist in times of downturn.
Better pay packets for senior managers come at a premium in 2009.
The world’s eminent social scientists pay homage to Nobel laureate Amartya Sen on his 75th birthday in this important collection.
- Hyundai Aura to be South Korean carmaker's next sedan in India
- IRCTC share price hits all-time high ahead of Q2 earnings, inches closer to Rs 1,000 mark
- KBC 11: Ajeet Kumar, fourth to win Rs 1 crore, failed to answer this Rs 7 crore question
- TNPSC Group 4 Result 2019 declared on tnpsc.gov.in: Here's all you need to know
- Sun TV shares plunge over 9% on weak September quarter results
- Motorola Razr foldable phone to launch today: Price, specifications, camera, other details
- Alert! This WhatsApp feature could be draining your mobile phone's battery
- Kindle Oasis 10th gen review: Best premium e-book reader in the market
- WhatsApp bans users in groups with suspicious names
- WhatsApp drains batteries of OnePlus devices with Android 9, 10 OS: report