Four young musicians from Bangalore are helping companies improve the team spirit of their employees and heighten productivity by organising ‘drum circles’. And they are making a cool profit as well, finds out K.R. Balasubramanyam.
Hit by pay cuts and job losses, more and more men are queuing up to join the direct selling industry. What’s the big draw?
The slowdown is fuelling the explosive growth of malware or malicious software and both India Inc. and Indian consumers are in the firing line.
While industrial output figures are grim, growth across some sectors suggests that the worst may be over.
Yahoo’s stock is at around $12, down more than 100 per cent from the high of around $28 that it had reached after the bid.
While financial services giants have posted huge losses overseas, they are either making substantial profits or planning ambitious expansions in India.
Can salary cuts save jobs? Perhaps, but they co-exist in times of downturn.
Better pay packets for senior managers come at a premium in 2009.
The world’s eminent social scientists pay homage to Nobel laureate Amartya Sen on his 75th birthday in this important collection.
- Rossari Biotech IPO subscribed 21% so far on Day 1
- Gold price today: Yellow metal trades near record high as COVID-19 cases rise
- RIL stock nears Rs 2,000 mark, up 127% in less than 4 months from Rs 867
- Invest India creates location-details portal for investors; offers info on nearest airport, police station, schools
- CBSE 12th Result 2020 Declared: Check at cbseresults.nic.in, overall pass percentage, and much more
- Are you an Amazon Prime subscriber? Here are some of the benefits you can get
- Xiaomi Ecosystem Product Launch 2020: Mi Band 5, Mi Scooter and Mi TV Stick teased for July 15 launch
- TRAI asks Airtel and Vodafone Idea to pause premium plans that offer higher speeds
- Oppo teases 125W fast charging tech, to debut on July 15
- Vivo X50 series confirmed for July 16 India launch