Four young musicians from Bangalore are helping companies improve the team spirit of their employees and heighten productivity by organising ‘drum circles’. And they are making a cool profit as well, finds out K.R. Balasubramanyam.
Hit by pay cuts and job losses, more and more men are queuing up to join the direct selling industry. What’s the big draw?
The slowdown is fuelling the explosive growth of malware or malicious software and both India Inc. and Indian consumers are in the firing line.
While industrial output figures are grim, growth across some sectors suggests that the worst may be over.
Yahoo’s stock is at around $12, down more than 100 per cent from the high of around $28 that it had reached after the bid.
While financial services giants have posted huge losses overseas, they are either making substantial profits or planning ambitious expansions in India.
Can salary cuts save jobs? Perhaps, but they co-exist in times of downturn.
Better pay packets for senior managers come at a premium in 2009.
The world’s eminent social scientists pay homage to Nobel laureate Amartya Sen on his 75th birthday in this important collection.
- iPhone 14 likely to get massive camera upgrades, Apple may discontinue iPhone mini models from 2022
- Poco working on F series smartphone but it will be a much higher priced device when ready, hints company
- DoT examines Elon Musk-backed Starlink broadband for commercial usage in India
- Realme 8 5G to be India's first phone with MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset
- In 90s Elon Musk did 2 jobs a day, his reaction to it on Twitter is viral