- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Technology has the potential to reshape India's healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors.
Margin erosion and regulatory hurdles are hitting Indian pharma companies hard in their biggest market.
Indian pharma companies are facing strong headwinds, but they are also exploring every new opportunity to ensure a quick recovery.
- BCL auction: UltraTech to buy Binani Cement for Rs 7,266 crore, seeks end to insolvency proceedings
- Dzire top selling car in February; Maruti Suzuki bags six out of top 10 slots
- DoT increases spectrum cap, installments for payments
- Airbnb inks MoUs to promote tourism in North-East
- Railways jobs: Recruitment for 9,500 posts to commence soon; 50% seats reserved for women
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 vs Redmi Note 5 vs Redmi Note 5 Pro: What should you buy?
- Apple is developing own MicroLED screens: Bloomberg
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4A, Mi TV 4 to go on sale on Mi.com, Flipkart at 12pm
- Xiaomi launches Mi Body Composition Scale for Rs 1,999
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 launched: Offers and where to buy the new Redmi from