Stuck to your computer throughout the day? It could trigger a whole bunch of health issues, but fortunately, there are solutions
If not addressed soon, the growing burden of non-communicable diseases will take a heavy toll on people, productivity & growth
The aviation sector is facing headwinds as some airlines grapple to cut costs and others struggle to stay afloat.
India has just begun to exploit the benefits that modern airports offer.
Airlines have chalked out ambitious plans to grow international business. Their journey is likely to be lengthy and tiring.
India is building roads at a frenetic pace. The dream of building 40 kilometres a day is within the realm of possibility now.
Despite huge strides, the risk of stressed and stranded projects is keeping investors jittery about India's infrastructure building strategy.
What differentiates business leaders who display high octane stamina and productivity from lesser mortals who also work long hours
Tata Steel and JSW have been fighting for the number one spot for years. Now, both are getting ready for the rough ride ahead.
With change of guard in at least half-a-dozen companies, the Indian steel industry is undergoing unprecedented churn. It will emerge stronger than ever.
India's logistics sector is slowly moving towards higher efficiency.
We must work out a realistic, cost-effective strategy to make the world land and fuel in India.
High passenger traffic growth by itself may not be enough for airlines in India. They are also looking at international operations, cargo and ancillary services.
The ambitious UDAN Scheme has got off to a slow start as airlines navigate the challenging operating conditions after the initial enthusiasm.
The Sagarmala project has made huge progress in the last three years, but funding is a big constraint.
Five ways to revitalise infrastructure financing in India.
- COVID-19 pandemic: Second study testing Regeneron's antibody drug paused in US
- India essential in global efforts to combat COVID-19, says WEF chief
- Protests rock Islamic nations over Macron's remarks after beheadings in France
- RIL-Future deal: BSE to consult SEBI on Amazon's objection
- US polls 2020: No final decision on election night venue yet, says Donald Trump
- Xiaomi shipped more phones than Apple iPhone in Q3, Samsung most selling brand globally
- Excitel announces mega broadband sale for unlimited data with 300 Mbps speed at Rs 499
- Apple to launch Apple One; check out subscription plans, prices
- Amazon Great Indian Festival continues with big offers on iPhone 11, OnePlus 8, and other mobile phones
- Andhra Pradesh seeks ban on Paytm First Game, Adda52, 130 other apps, websites