Interest rate is one of the important factors that one looks at while buying a home as loan equated monthly instalments (EMI) depend on that.
The real estate sentiment index is launched jointly by Ficci and Knight Frank.
Many developers offer to pay interest on the loan till possession. This is good news, but only if chances of the project getting delayed are low.
"At present, prices in these cities are reasonable. The potential for price appreciation is high", says Prashan Agarwal, co-founder, PropTiger.com.
The finance minister has cleared the ambiguity surrounding taxation of REITs, removing a big hurdle to their launch.
The real estate sector has being facing a slump along with the overall economy. But it seems the luxury segment has been able to avoid the downturn.
As demand for residential real estate slows, experts say it is a good time to invest in office spaces.
The first thing you must do is to price the property correctly. Price is the main attraction for buyers and a big differentiator.
Investing in property with just Rs 2 lakh in hand has become a reality with Sebi's approval to REITs.
- Returns on fixed deposits are falling! Here are other investment options
- Transport Strike: Commuters affected as transport unions, Ola, Uber drivers stage protest
- Vodafone Idea share climbs 17% as company emerges as largest telco in July, beats Reliance Jio
- IDBI Bank's board approves preferential issue to LIC, government
- Indian School of Business ranks 7th in Forbes' 'Best Business Schools 2019'
- WhatsApp Tips: How to make chat app more secure and private
- Google Pay now allows payments via debit, credit cards
- Xiaomi Mi Band 4 available on Amazon India, Mi stores; check out features, price
- Redmi K20 Pro Exclusive Edition with Snapdragon 855 Plus to launch today: Here's all we know
- OnePlus 7T Pro leaks: New renders show no major design change, likely to look like OnePlus 7 Pro