Interest rate is one of the important factors that one looks at while buying a home as loan equated monthly instalments (EMI) depend on that.
The real estate sentiment index is launched jointly by Ficci and Knight Frank.
Many developers offer to pay interest on the loan till possession. This is good news, but only if chances of the project getting delayed are low.
"At present, prices in these cities are reasonable. The potential for price appreciation is high", says Prashan Agarwal, co-founder, PropTiger.com.
The finance minister has cleared the ambiguity surrounding taxation of REITs, removing a big hurdle to their launch.
The real estate sector has being facing a slump along with the overall economy. But it seems the luxury segment has been able to avoid the downturn.
As demand for residential real estate slows, experts say it is a good time to invest in office spaces.
The first thing you must do is to price the property correctly. Price is the main attraction for buyers and a big differentiator.
Investing in property with just Rs 2 lakh in hand has become a reality with Sebi's approval to REITs.
- Coronavirus effect: March GST collection Rs 97,597 crore lowest since October
- Coronavirus: India's March electricity usage falls 9.2% amid lockdown
- Class 10, 12 exams: CBSE may declare results in May if exams wrap up in April
- Horlicks has a new owner! HUL completes merger with GSK
- Coronavirus in Maharashtra: BMC marks 144 places with positive cases as contaminated areas
- Fitbit launches Charge 4 in India, comes with GPS tracker and support for Spotify
- WhatsApp is reportedly developing multi-device support: Here's everything you need to know
- Huawei could soon have Google apps on its app store
- Zoom video calls are not end-to-end encrypted: What does it mean?
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z earphones to come later this year, could offer wireless charging