- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Interest rate is one of the important factors that one looks at while buying a home as loan equated monthly instalments (EMI) depend on that.
The real estate sentiment index is launched jointly by Ficci and Knight Frank.
Many developers offer to pay interest on the loan till possession. This is good news, but only if chances of the project getting delayed are low.
"At present, prices in these cities are reasonable. The potential for price appreciation is high", says Prashan Agarwal, co-founder, PropTiger.com.
The finance minister has cleared the ambiguity surrounding taxation of REITs, removing a big hurdle to their launch.
The real estate sector has being facing a slump along with the overall economy. But it seems the luxury segment has been able to avoid the downturn.
As demand for residential real estate slows, experts say it is a good time to invest in office spaces.
The first thing you must do is to price the property correctly. Price is the main attraction for buyers and a big differentiator.
Investing in property with just Rs 2 lakh in hand has become a reality with Sebi's approval to REITs.
- Biocon Q4 results: Good progress on biosimilars, though margins below expectations
- It's raining jobs at Reliance Jio! Telco to hire 80,000 people in FY19
- 'Indian model of doing business has got fractured'
- GJEPC to set up jewellery parks in Mumbai and Delhi
- Oil, natural gas, coal price will see 20% rise in 2018, says World Bank
- 40 million JioPhones sold till date, 21 million in January-March quarter alone: Survey
- No impact of Cambridge Analytica on Facebook's business as profit sees 63% rise
- Xiaomi limits profit margin at 5 per cent; will return the excess to users
- OnePlus 6 Avengers Infinity War Limited Edition coming to India on May 17
- Gmail takes inspiration from Instagram, Snapchat; welcome disappearing e-mails