Now, affected Indian companies will have to pass on higher borrowing costs to stakeholders
As India's young workforce is rapidly changing, its demands from employers are also changing. Can employers match their needs?
We pass on more than we realise, and in a future world of Artificial Intelligence, we risk building our biases, probably indelibly, into the systems of tomorrow
Assured cash transfers to small and marginal farmers might become more inclusive, leading to a new form of universal basic income.
The shift might be aimed at boosting disposable incomes of farmers, middle-income class and workers in the unorganised sector.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, in an interaction with journalists after the Budget, says income support can co-exist with subsidies.
Artificial intelligence could add at least a trillion dollars to our economy by 2035.
Opting for C2 costs works for both farmers and the government.
Restoring the integrity of the multilateral trading system is in India's interest.
Why equity financing by the government may be an important step to get India Inc. back on track
They have taken big strides, particularly in retail and SME finance
In spite of the buzz around the #metoo movement, very little action has been taken against the people who were called out
The Interim Budget has delivered pro-growth impetus without giving way to populism.
The Interim Budget has tied up the final threads of a much-needed basic social security net.
The recent build-up of retail bad loans could be a sign of trouble ahead.
Lack of regulations governing cryptocurrencies an impediment for ICOs in India.
India will have to walk a tightrope to collect taxes from foreign firms that bring innovative services.
Only sustained productivity growth can raise living standards
- Boycott China manifests! Chinese exports to India crash 25% in 2020; trade down 19%
- Smriti Irani asks big brands to source directly from weavers
- Jubilant Life Sciences presents 1,000 vials of Remdesivir to UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Global Times goofs up in calling 'Boycott China' a flop
- Himachal gets Centre's approval for projects worth Rs 7,922.69 crore
- Huawei running out of processor chips to make smartphones due to US sanctions
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra quick review: Looks to kill, but will it be enough?
- OnePlus 7T Pro, iPhone 11 and more: Best deals, discounts during Amazon Freedom Sale 2020
- Redmi K30 Ultra confirmed for August 11 launch, to feature 120Hz display, MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC
- Poco X2 starts getting MIUI 12 update, becomes first Poco phone in India to do so