They have taken big strides, particularly in retail and SME finance
In spite of the buzz around the #metoo movement, very little action has been taken against the people who were called out
The Interim Budget has delivered pro-growth impetus without giving way to populism.
The Interim Budget has tied up the final threads of a much-needed basic social security net.
The recent build-up of retail bad loans could be a sign of trouble ahead.
Lack of regulations governing cryptocurrencies an impediment for ICOs in India.
India will have to walk a tightrope to collect taxes from foreign firms that bring innovative services.
Only sustained productivity growth can raise living standards
We pass on more than we realise, and in a future world of Artificial Intelligence, we risk building our biases, probably indelibly, into the systems of tomorrow
Assured cash transfers to small and marginal farmers might become more inclusive, leading to a new form of universal basic income.
The shift might be aimed at boosting disposable incomes of farmers, middle-income class and workers in the unorganised sector.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, in an interaction with journalists after the Budget, says income support can co-exist with subsidies.
Artificial intelligence could add at least a trillion dollars to our economy by 2035.
Opting for C2 costs works for both farmers and the government.
Restoring the integrity of the multilateral trading system is in India's interest.
Secondary steel output could be driven by recycled scrap.
- Tablighi Jamaat: Unaware about whereabouts of many returnees, says Tamil Nadu CM
- Coronavirus outbreak: Narayana Murthy, family donate Rs 10 crore for relief work
- Coronavirus: China reveals 1,541 asymptomatic cases amid concerns of second wave of infections
- Coronavirus impact: Why not paying EMIs for 3 months is a bad idea
- Get yourself certified by WHO on coronavirus; here's how
- Huawei announces EMUI 10.1: Here are the most interesting features
- OnePlus 8 series 5G phones will cost less than $1,000, says OnePlus CEO
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson accidentally reveals Zoom ID for Cabinet meeting on Twitter, sparks security concerns
- Vodafone Idea to give free talktime of Rs 10 to its prepaid users, to extend validity till April 17
- Nokia 7.2 Android 10 update now rolling out: What's new