As we head into the summer months, keeping an eye on water consumption and other precautions can help protect renal health.
Wake early, work out daily, and eat a healthy breakfast to stay fit.
Do-it-yourself health check-up devices are useful.
Pick and choose only healthy foods.
Avoid any diet that guarantees weight loss, says Anumeha Chaturvedi.
Invest in regular medical check-ups to ward off future ailments, says Anumeha Chaturvedi.
Cardiac ailments are rising among executives and should not be taken lightly.
Healthy skin and hair can boost your personality and self-confidence at the workplace.
Tuberculosis is far from being just a poor man's disease.
Always carry a first-aid kit and take out medical insurance when you travel.
Carpal tunnel syndrome immobilises the wrist, but can be controlled.
Dearton Thomas Hector finds out what prompts business leaders to take part in marathons.
Busy executives should guard against 'computer diseases', says Manasi Mithel.
Women are resorting to egg freezing to delay becoming mothers, says Anika Gupta.
Though perceived as an ailment of the aged, arthritis often afflicts people as young as 40, says Rahul Sachitanand.
Jet-setters need to guard against deep vein thrombosis, says Rahul Sachitanand.
Light influences the body clock. Bad lighting at work can make you sluggish.
- Printing machinery maker launches UV system to disinfect everything from keys to shoes, fish, vegetables and even malls
- Indian manufacturers hail end to export curbs on paracetamol APIs
- Trump terminates US ties with WHO, imposes sanctions against China
- GST collections down 70% in April
- Biz EOD: India's GDP growth lower than 2009; core industries' output declines; credit card, MSME loans fall
- After Donald Trump silenced, Twitter and White House now fighting tweet war in full public display
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook should not verify posts, satire website declares him dead
- Facebook CatchUp is new group calling app, 5 things to know
- Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite sells out within 20 seconds in India on first sale
- Aarogya Setu link: Google Play Store removes MobiKwik, reinstates later