As we head into the summer months, keeping an eye on water consumption and other precautions can help protect renal health.
Wake early, work out daily, and eat a healthy breakfast to stay fit.
Do-it-yourself health check-up devices are useful.
Pick and choose only healthy foods.
Avoid any diet that guarantees weight loss, says Anumeha Chaturvedi.
Invest in regular medical check-ups to ward off future ailments, says Anumeha Chaturvedi.
Cardiac ailments are rising among executives and should not be taken lightly.
Vitamin B12 deficiency is on the rise, say doctors, and people are at risk due to poor diet and lack of awareness
Tuberculosis is far from being just a poor man's disease.
Always carry a first-aid kit and take out medical insurance when you travel.
Carpal tunnel syndrome immobilises the wrist, but can be controlled.
Dearton Thomas Hector finds out what prompts business leaders to take part in marathons.
Busy executives should guard against 'computer diseases', says Manasi Mithel.
Women are resorting to egg freezing to delay becoming mothers, says Anika Gupta.
Though perceived as an ailment of the aged, arthritis often afflicts people as young as 40, says Rahul Sachitanand.
Jet-setters need to guard against deep vein thrombosis, says Rahul Sachitanand.
- Air India looking to hire CEOs for its subsidiaries
- Rising revenues amid COVID pave way to rosier days for telcos
- COVID-19 vaccination: Kejriwal urges Centre to treat journalists as frontline workers
- Pandemic no bar, top execs to see 6% pay hike in 2021: Aon
- Russia offers free transfer of Covid-19 vaccine tech to India, other manufacturing partners
- iPhone 14 likely to get massive camera upgrades, Apple may discontinue iPhone mini models from 2022
- Poco working on F series smartphone but it will be a much higher priced device when ready, hints company
- DoT examines Elon Musk-backed Starlink broadband for commercial usage in India
- Realme 8 5G to be India's first phone with MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset
- In 90s Elon Musk did 2 jobs a day, his reaction to it on Twitter is viral