Sustaining growth momentum in foreign tourists arrivals despite demonetisation and push for adventure tourism were some of the highlights of Tourism Ministry in 2016.
Prabhu Pingali, Founding Director of Tata-Cornell Agriculture and Nutrition Initiative says the food security approach is skewed with focus on staples.
How vulnerable are different sectors of the economy to global financial crisis?
The advertisment industry will soon be exempt from press note 1 regulations. This will make mergers and acquisitions involving foreign companies simpler.
A bird's eye view of what's hot and what's not on the goverment's policy radar.
The failure of Satyam’s independent directors has exposed the ineffectiveness of the policy.
With the terror attacks making travellers even more reluctant to fly, this is the time to rationalise the high state taxes on jet fuel to bring them back.
A bird’s eye view of what’s hot and what’s not on the government’s policy radar.
A bird's eye view of what's hot an what's not on the goverment's policy radar.
- Average job creation falls to 4 month low: EPFO
- SBI increases locker charges by up to Rs 8,000; check out details
- RBI agrees 'cash is king', while professing 'digital is divine'
- 'Issues troubling India US trade ties ironed out a month ago,' say govt officials
- Navin Flourine share price closes 20% higher on Rs 2,900-crore deal with a global firm
- Amazon Fab Phones fest: Discountson iPhone 11 Pro, OnePlus 7T Pro and others
- Realme to launch Realme Band on March 5, smartwatch also in the works
- IQOO 3 launched in India: Price specifications and features
- Samsung Galaxy M31 with 64MP quad cameras launched: Price, specifications and features
- Redmi K30 Pro first glimpse: No punch-hole cutout for selfie camera like Poco X2