Sustaining growth momentum in foreign tourists arrivals despite demonetisation and push for adventure tourism were some of the highlights of Tourism Ministry in 2016.
Prabhu Pingali, Founding Director of Tata-Cornell Agriculture and Nutrition Initiative says the food security approach is skewed with focus on staples.
How vulnerable are different sectors of the economy to global financial crisis?
The advertisment industry will soon be exempt from press note 1 regulations. This will make mergers and acquisitions involving foreign companies simpler.
A bird's eye view of what's hot and what's not on the goverment's policy radar.
The failure of Satyam’s independent directors has exposed the ineffectiveness of the policy.
With the terror attacks making travellers even more reluctant to fly, this is the time to rationalise the high state taxes on jet fuel to bring them back.
A bird’s eye view of what’s hot and what’s not on the government’s policy radar.
A bird's eye view of what's hot an what's not on the goverment's policy radar.
- Fire at hotel used as COVID-19 facility in Andhra Pradesh's Vijayawada
- Boycott China manifests! Chinese exports to India crash 25% in 2020; trade down 19%
- Smriti Irani asks big brands to source directly from weavers
- Jubilant Life Sciences presents 1,000 vials of Remdesivir to UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Global Times goofs up in calling 'Boycott China' a flop
- Huawei running out of processor chips to make smartphones due to US sanctions
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra quick review: Looks to kill, but will it be enough?
- OnePlus 7T Pro, iPhone 11 and more: Best deals, discounts during Amazon Freedom Sale 2020
- Redmi K30 Ultra confirmed for August 11 launch, to feature 120Hz display, MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC
- Poco X2 starts getting MIUI 12 update, becomes first Poco phone in India to do so