Sustaining growth momentum in foreign tourists arrivals despite demonetisation and push for adventure tourism were some of the highlights of Tourism Ministry in 2016.
Prabhu Pingali, Founding Director of Tata-Cornell Agriculture and Nutrition Initiative says the food security approach is skewed with focus on staples.
How vulnerable are different sectors of the economy to global financial crisis?
The advertisment industry will soon be exempt from press note 1 regulations. This will make mergers and acquisitions involving foreign companies simpler.
A bird's eye view of what's hot and what's not on the goverment's policy radar.
The failure of Satyam’s independent directors has exposed the ineffectiveness of the policy.
With the terror attacks making travellers even more reluctant to fly, this is the time to rationalise the high state taxes on jet fuel to bring them back.
A bird’s eye view of what’s hot and what’s not on the government’s policy radar.
A bird's eye view of what's hot an what's not on the goverment's policy radar.
- YES Bank share rises 3% amid falling market, here's why
- DHFL share hits upper circuit after lenders approve Piramal's takeover bid
- Rupee falls 15 paise to 73.22 amid strong dollar, weak equities
- HDFC Bank share hits all-time high on strong Q3 earnings
- WhatsApp new policy: Delhi High Court says it is a private app, don't use if you don't like it
- Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G with 90Hz display, Enco X wireless earbuds launched in India: Price, specifications
- Realme announces RealPublic Sale from January 20: Deals on Realme 7, 7 Pro, C15, X3, Buds Air Neo, and more
- Canon unveils interactive website that lets users take photos from a real satellite