Sustaining growth momentum in foreign tourists arrivals despite demonetisation and push for adventure tourism were some of the highlights of Tourism Ministry in 2016.
Prabhu Pingali, Founding Director of Tata-Cornell Agriculture and Nutrition Initiative says the food security approach is skewed with focus on staples.
How vulnerable are different sectors of the economy to global financial crisis?
The advertisment industry will soon be exempt from press note 1 regulations. This will make mergers and acquisitions involving foreign companies simpler.
A bird's eye view of what's hot and what's not on the goverment's policy radar.
The failure of Satyam’s independent directors has exposed the ineffectiveness of the policy.
With the terror attacks making travellers even more reluctant to fly, this is the time to rationalise the high state taxes on jet fuel to bring them back.
A bird’s eye view of what’s hot and what’s not on the government’s policy radar.
A bird's eye view of what's hot an what's not on the goverment's policy radar.
- Citizenship Amendment Bill passed in Lok Sabha with 311 votes in favour
- State-run banks post aggregate profit of Rs 3,221 crore; turn profitable in first half of FY20
- Delhi High Court declines to order linking Aadhaar, PAN, voter ID with social media accounts
- Bharat Bond ETF to open this week: check date, investment, return, other details
- Hero MotoCorp to hike motorcycle, scooter prices from January 1
- Vivo V17 launched in India; check out price, specifications, features
- Vivo V17 India launch: Check out prices, features, other details
- Security threat! Over 44 million accounts reused passwords in Q1 of 2019, says Microsoft
- Apple iPhones may ditch charging port for 'completely wireless experience'
- WhatsApp releases new update for voice calls; check out details