The Amma Unavagam project in Tamil Nadu is said to have been a key factor behind the stunning success of Jayalalithaa's AIADMK in the recent Lok Sabha polls. But is it sustainable?
The success of the Jaipur Literature Festival has spawned a host of similar efforts. But the boom rests on shaky foundations.
Suddenly, unisex salons are everywhere.
Indians are spending more and more on imported spirits as they acquire a taste of the world.
The backdrop of many successful Hindi films, Punjab takes centrestage with its own string of hits.
Few brands can convey Americanness quite like Harley-Davidson, which was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in the early 20th century.
Indians spend $25 billion a year on weddings. Planners, chocolatiers and even software makers are gatecrashing the party.
The Jaipur auction ensures this global polishing centre gets a regular supply of emeralds.
It was glitz, glamour and the small matter of 24 racing cars.
High prices of Hilsa this year break the hearts of Bengalis.
Kushan Mitra makes a new entry in his bucket list and ticks it off immediately. A boat ride on the Congo River.
- Man pulls '3 idiots' movie scene, plays midwife on train
- YES Bank share rises 3% amid falling market, here's why
- DHFL share hits upper circuit after lenders approve Piramal's takeover bid
- Rupee falls 15 paise to 73.22 amid strong dollar, weak equities
- HDFC Bank share hits all-time high on strong Q3 earnings
- Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G launched in India: 64MP quad-cameras, 5G support, and other features, specs
- WhatsApp new policy: Delhi High Court says it is a private app, don't use if you don't like it
- Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G with 90Hz display, Enco X wireless earbuds launched in India: Price, specifications
- Realme announces RealPublic Sale from January 20: Deals on Realme 7, 7 Pro, C15, X3, Buds Air Neo, and more