The Amma Unavagam project in Tamil Nadu is said to have been a key factor behind the stunning success of Jayalalithaa's AIADMK in the recent Lok Sabha polls. But is it sustainable?
The success of the Jaipur Literature Festival has spawned a host of similar efforts. But the boom rests on shaky foundations.
Suddenly, unisex salons are everywhere.
Indians are spending more and more on imported spirits as they acquire a taste of the world.
The backdrop of many successful Hindi films, Punjab takes centrestage with its own string of hits.
Few brands can convey Americanness quite like Harley-Davidson, which was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in the early 20th century.
Indians spend $25 billion a year on weddings. Planners, chocolatiers and even software makers are gatecrashing the party.
The Jaipur auction ensures this global polishing centre gets a regular supply of emeralds.
It was glitz, glamour and the small matter of 24 racing cars.
High prices of Hilsa this year break the hearts of Bengalis.
Kushan Mitra makes a new entry in his bucket list and ticks it off immediately. A boat ride on the Congo River.
- Citizenship Amendment Bill passed in Lok Sabha with 311 votes in favour
- State-run banks post aggregate profit of Rs 3,221 crore; turn profitable in first half of FY20
- Delhi High Court declines to order linking Aadhaar, PAN, voter ID with social media accounts
- Bharat Bond ETF to open this week: check date, investment, return, other details
- Hero MotoCorp to hike motorcycle, scooter prices from January 1
- Vivo V17 launched in India; check out price, specifications, features
- Vivo V17 India launch: Check out prices, features, other details
- Security threat! Over 44 million accounts reused passwords in Q1 of 2019, says Microsoft
- Apple iPhones may ditch charging port for 'completely wireless experience'
- WhatsApp releases new update for voice calls; check out details