- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
OBAMA'S INDIA VISIT
Commerce Minister Anand Sharma says India and the US should seriously consider going in for a comprehensive economic co-operation agreement on lines of ASEAN.
In Mumbai, his first stop, Obama would address a meeting of top Indian and American business executives, besides having a separate meeting with American CEOs.
The collbaration that will increase food security for Indians will take place during President Barack Obama's visit to India.
India's ambassador to the US Meera Shankar says Obama's visit will open new opportunities for American companies to invest in the country.
- How much is Axis Bank's new CEO Amitabh Chaudhry getting paid?
- India Post enters e-commerce: Tribal crafts, handloom products to get sales boost
- When satisfactory is unsatisfactory
- Aircel-Maxis case: Protection from arrest to Chidambaram and son extended till Jan 11
- Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries in talks with Saudi Arabia for new refinery project
- Czech cyber watchdog warns against using Huawei, ZTE products
- Lenovo Z5s with water drop notch launched; check out price, specifications
- Flipkart offers deals on all Samsung, Nokia devices till Dec 19
- Huawei announces Nova 4 with 48 MP rear camera, 'punch hole' display
- Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 goes on sale today at 12 pm