- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
OBAMA'S INDIA VISIT
Commerce Minister Anand Sharma says India and the US should seriously consider going in for a comprehensive economic co-operation agreement on lines of ASEAN.
In Mumbai, his first stop, Obama would address a meeting of top Indian and American business executives, besides having a separate meeting with American CEOs.
The collbaration that will increase food security for Indians will take place during President Barack Obama's visit to India.
India's ambassador to the US Meera Shankar says Obama's visit will open new opportunities for American companies to invest in the country.
- Biocon Q4 results: Good progress on biosimilars, though margins below expectations
- It's raining jobs at Reliance Jio! Telco to hire 80,000 people in FY19
- 'Indian model of doing business has got fractured'
- GJEPC to set up jewellery parks in Mumbai and Delhi
- Oil, natural gas, coal price will see 20% rise in 2018, says World Bank
- 40 million JioPhones sold till date, 21 million in January-March quarter alone: Survey
- No impact of Cambridge Analytica on Facebook's business as profit sees 63% rise
- Xiaomi limits profit margin at 5 per cent; will return the excess to users
- OnePlus 6 Avengers Infinity War Limited Edition coming to India on May 17
- Gmail takes inspiration from Instagram, Snapchat; welcome disappearing e-mails