Commerce Minister Anand Sharma says India and the US should seriously consider going in for a comprehensive economic co-operation agreement on lines of ASEAN.
In Mumbai, his first stop, Obama would address a meeting of top Indian and American business executives, besides having a separate meeting with American CEOs.
The collbaration that will increase food security for Indians will take place during President Barack Obama's visit to India.
India's ambassador to the US Meera Shankar says Obama's visit will open new opportunities for American companies to invest in the country.
- 'Kabhi kabhi lagta hai apun hi bhagwaan hai': Twitter explodes after Rahul Tewatia's blistering knock
- Rebooting Economy 31: Will new labour codes protect more workers or less?
- Uphill task for Lodha in fight to regain control of MP Birla group
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank shareholders vote out CEO, 6 other directors
- Amazon, Flipkart festive sales coming soon; check out discounts, offers
- Bombarded with annoying messages? Here's how to report someone on WhatsApp
- India unlikely to revoke PUBG ban despite Tencent license withdrawal
- Amazon Luna: What is it and other key details you need to know
- Google wants to make it harder to bypass the 30 per cent fee it takes in app store
- Realme 55-inch 4K SLED TV teased, tipped for October launch