Commerce Minister Anand Sharma says India and the US should seriously consider going in for a comprehensive economic co-operation agreement on lines of ASEAN.
In Mumbai, his first stop, Obama would address a meeting of top Indian and American business executives, besides having a separate meeting with American CEOs.
The collbaration that will increase food security for Indians will take place during President Barack Obama's visit to India.
India's ambassador to the US Meera Shankar says Obama's visit will open new opportunities for American companies to invest in the country.
- FY21 GST revenue inches close to FY20 collection despite Covid disruptions
- Jaguar Land Rover fires one-third of India workforce
- Fourth Partner Energy expand international footprint with Indika Energy tie-up
- Shillong Teer Lottery Result Declared: Check results at meghalayateer.com
- Sensex falls 440 points, Nifty ends below 15,000; IndusInd Bank, Wipro, Tata Motors top losers
- JioBook laptop with 4G LTE support said to be in the works, details
- Nubia beats Asus; launches world's first smartphone with 18GB RAM
- OnePlus 9E (OnePlus 9R) launch soon: Specs, features, India price, launch date, and everything we know so far
- Vivo X60 series India launch details confirmed, Vivo X60, X60 Pro, and X60 Pro+ expected
- Realme Narzo 20 Android 11 update now rolling out with Realme UI 2.0 on top, here is how to download