Commerce Minister Anand Sharma says India and the US should seriously consider going in for a comprehensive economic co-operation agreement on lines of ASEAN.
In Mumbai, his first stop, Obama would address a meeting of top Indian and American business executives, besides having a separate meeting with American CEOs.
The collbaration that will increase food security for Indians will take place during President Barack Obama's visit to India.
India's ambassador to the US Meera Shankar says Obama's visit will open new opportunities for American companies to invest in the country.
- Billionaire Cyrus Poonawalla's digital lending platform crosses Rs 1,000 crore AUM in just 8 months
- Biz EOD: Sitharaman surpasses the Queen, inflation's onion tears, Deloitte in the soup
- RIL acquires start-up NowFloats Technologies for Rs 141.63 crore
- Online shopping frauds jump 6-fold in over 2 years
- Karvy scam: SAT reserves order on Axis Bank's plea
- Netflix may offer up to 50% discount on mobile-only subscription
- Philips Smart Wi-Fi bulb review: Smart but not hassle-free
- WhatsApp won't work on these phones from next year; check out list of devices
- PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 update rolls out today; all you need to know
- Vivo U20 8GB RAM variant launched in India: Check out price, camera, features, offers