- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Former Infosys chief financial officer Rajiv Bansal has filed a caveat in a civil court here against the city-based company after an arbitral tribunal directed it to pay him outstanding severance package amount of Rs 12.17 crore with interest.
In June this year, Yes Bank shareholders had approved Kapoor's re-appointment as the MD and CEO of the bank, subject to RBI's approval.
Marking its first expansion outside Asia, OYO founder said it plans to invest 40 million pounds ($53 million) to launch in 10 British cities in the next 18 months.
Motorola will be launching the One Power that it first showcased at IFA 2018 in Berlin. The new phone will be an updated version of the Motorola One.
In FY 2012, the bank had, by allegedly flouting its own lending norms, extended a Rs 3,250 crore loan to the Videocon group, which has since turned dud for the bank.
Cash-strapped Jet Airways will stop serving free meals to customers who book flights under its 'economy light' and 'economy deal' options from September 28.
India's steel imports totaled $6.5 billion in 2017/18, according to official data.
Mahindra has sold 100,318 units between April and August because of its best-selling models like Bolero, Scorpio, XUV500.
Michel has been accused by the ED of receiving about Euro 30 million (about Rs 225 crore) from AgustaWestland to influence the deal in its favour.
- Gujarat Assembly increases MLAs' salary by at least Rs 45,000
- Global tech firms gear up to fight India's planned data law
- Railways approves GE locomotives for operation
- Rupee rebounds 61 paise against dollar, logs best single-day gain in 18 months
- Airtel launches packs for new users with up to 126GB data benefits, prices start at Rs 178
- China asks India to provide 'level playing field' for its firms in 5G trials
- Apple CEO Tim Cook defends pricing of new iPhones, says it's worth the money
- Xiaomi launches Mi 8 Pro, Mi 8 Lite in China: Price, features, availability
- Quick Heal detects over 180 million Windows threats in Q2FY18
- Motorola to launch One Power on September 24; to compete with Nokia 6 Plus, Mi A2