- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Most youth do save, and some up to a fourth of their income. But what a majority of them falter at is investing- investing intelligent.
Gold, which is considered as safe haven under uncertain circumstances, saw a surge in demand on Wednesday due to both global and domestic factors.
If you are a conservative investor who relies on bank fixed deposits for regular income, it is better to lock-in money in FDs now, as the rates will fall further.
Those currently invested in debt funds are advised to remain invested and people with ample idle money should also concentrate on investing their surplus funds.
Here are a few points that should help you decide wether to buy a plot of land or invest in a flat.
- Providence selling stake in Idea Cellular for $190 million
- LIC's total premium income up 12% in nine months of FY17
- Will challenge TRAI's clean chit to RJio offers: Vodafone
- Have few solid operators, encourage consolidation: Sunil Bharti Mittal
- Protesting Ola, Uber cab drivers seek Gadkari's intervention
- Paytm E-Commerce launches new online marketplace app, Paytm Mall
- Blast from the past: Nokia 3310 revived with monster of a battery and more features
- Look who's back! Nokia 3310 makes a comeback with better,bigger version
- WhatsApp keen to plug into India's digital commerce play
- HP expands gaming portfolio with Omen range of notebooks and desktops
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017