- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Most youth do save, and some up to a fourth of their income. But what a majority of them falter at is investing- investing intelligent.
Gold, which is considered as safe haven under uncertain circumstances, saw a surge in demand on Wednesday due to both global and domestic factors.
If you are a conservative investor who relies on bank fixed deposits for regular income, it is better to lock-in money in FDs now, as the rates will fall further.
Those currently invested in debt funds are advised to remain invested and people with ample idle money should also concentrate on investing their surplus funds.
Here are a few points that should help you decide wether to buy a plot of land or invest in a flat.
- Microsoft to launch Skype with Aadhaar seeding for banking
- Google India is the best company to work for, says BT-PeopleStrong survey
- India Inc to see single-digit rise in salaries this year
- HP expands gaming portfolio with Omen range of notebooks and desktops
- Unbelievable! SBI ATM dispenses fake Rs 2000 notes
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017