Designed for a smartphone user who is looking for an upgrade, the OnePlus One was one of the most awaited smartphone of 2014.
With its good looks, the Sony Xperia Z2 is a true successor, ready to take on the competition.
The LG DJ X-boom is not for everyone. Though the Korean tech giant likes to call its new music system a 'mini hi-fi' system, there is nothing mini about this giant.
The tablet runs on Windows 8 Pro and is powered by 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Atom processor with 2GB RAM, making it perfect for enterprise use.
The highlight of the Lumia 920 is its 8-megapixel camera with the PureView technology and Carl Zeiss lens.
Gadgets & Gizmos wraps up 2012 for you and recalls the best that the year gave us -
After Apple's retina display (2880x1800) in MacBooks, we put to test the world's first 4k laptop with 3480 x 2160 resolution from Toshiba.
Motorola has returned to the Indian smartphone market with its budget phone - the Moto G. Gadgets & Gizmos brings you our experience of the Moto G.
The 2013 edition of Nexus 7, developed in partnership with ASUS, has the latest Android OS version and outperforms others in its segment.
The device is a dual screen convertible which can become a tablet by just shutting its clamshell model.
For 2013, it has announced 20 new models across price ranges. G&G reviews the new 46" F7500 which comes in the Series 7 televisions from the Korean tech giant.
With the Xperia Z phablet, Sony has finally recovered some of its lost pride.
This drone is among the first augmented reality gaming devices available in India.
Powered by 1.6GHz quad-core processor and 2GB RAM, it has the finest specifications. The Note II handled all the operations smoothly, including heavy graphic games.
- SBI to e-auction 11 bad loan accounts to recover Rs 467 crore
- Reliance Jio calls TRAI's IUC review anti-poor; says it sabotages PM Modi's Digital India mission
- Reliance Industries says plan to start production from new gas field from mid-2020 on track
- FM Sitharaman says India-US trade negotiations going in full speed
- IRDAI asks insurers to ensure that ads are legible, clear, not misleading
- New WhatsApp features for Android, iOS to include Dark Mode, self-destructing messages
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says Facebook's Libra currency 'will never happen'
- Huawei in early talks with US firms to license 5G platform: Huawei executive
- WhatsApp update: What is the upcoming self-destruction feature?
- Yamaha Music launches soundbars with built-in Alexa voice control