Designed for a smartphone user who is looking for an upgrade, the OnePlus One was one of the most awaited smartphone of 2014.
With its good looks, the Sony Xperia Z2 is a true successor, ready to take on the competition.
The LG DJ X-boom is not for everyone. Though the Korean tech giant likes to call its new music system a 'mini hi-fi' system, there is nothing mini about this giant.
The tablet runs on Windows 8 Pro and is powered by 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Atom processor with 2GB RAM, making it perfect for enterprise use.
The highlight of the Lumia 920 is its 8-megapixel camera with the PureView technology and Carl Zeiss lens.
Gadgets & Gizmos wraps up 2012 for you and recalls the best that the year gave us -
After Apple's retina display (2880x1800) in MacBooks, we put to test the world's first 4k laptop with 3480 x 2160 resolution from Toshiba.
Motorola has returned to the Indian smartphone market with its budget phone - the Moto G. Gadgets & Gizmos brings you our experience of the Moto G.
The 2013 edition of Nexus 7, developed in partnership with ASUS, has the latest Android OS version and outperforms others in its segment.
The device is a dual screen convertible which can become a tablet by just shutting its clamshell model.
For 2013, it has announced 20 new models across price ranges. G&G reviews the new 46" F7500 which comes in the Series 7 televisions from the Korean tech giant.
With the Xperia Z phablet, Sony has finally recovered some of its lost pride.
This drone is among the first augmented reality gaming devices available in India.
Powered by 1.6GHz quad-core processor and 2GB RAM, it has the finest specifications. The Note II handled all the operations smoothly, including heavy graphic games.
- COVID-19 vaccination: Kejriwal urges Centre to treat journalists as frontline workers
- Pandemic no bar, top execs to see 6% pay hike in 2021: Aon
- Russia offers free transfer of Covid-19 vaccine tech to India, other manufacturing partners
- COVID-19: Govt approves plan to increase production of Remdesivir, drug cos to cut price
- 2800% returns YTD! What's happening with Dogecoin?
- iPhone 14 likely to get massive camera upgrades, Apple may discontinue iPhone mini models from 2022
- Poco working on F series smartphone but it will be a much higher priced device when ready, hints company
- DoT examines Elon Musk-backed Starlink broadband for commercial usage in India
- Realme 8 5G to be India's first phone with MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset
- In 90s Elon Musk did 2 jobs a day, his reaction to it on Twitter is viral