In a statement, the airport authority asked passengers travelling on that day to keep three hours in hand before scheduled departure of their flights
The talent is there, the capital is there, the ability to take risks is there. Perhaps what is lacking are role models of product innovators.
Careers in aerospace are mainly in the public sector, but the entry of a few private players has thrown up more opportunities.
Jobseekers are flocking to staid old public sector units, many of which now pay better than their private counterparts, and offer security as well.
How to improve your chances of getting hired after a career break.
- Rs 64 stock turned to Rs 543 in five months giving investors 748% returns
- Gland Pharma receives Sebi's nod to raise Rs 6,000 crore via IPO
- COVID-19 treatment: Low-cost Feluda test to be rolled out soon; to be priced at Rs 500
- SBI Cards Q2 results: Profit falls 46% to Rs 206 crore, revenue up 6%
- Indian Navy's first batch of three women pilots ready for mission on Dornier aircraft
- Twitter tweaks retweet policy, will temporarily require users to quote tweet
- Infinix to launch a cheaper variant of Hot 10 in India: Expected price, specifications and more
- iPhone 12 series buying guide: Which is the best iPhone for you, which has best camera and other key details
- LG Wing dual-screen phone launch in India expected on October 28
- Bombay HC asks govt for details on Telegram deepfake bots that create nude photos of women