In a statement, the airport authority asked passengers travelling on that day to keep three hours in hand before scheduled departure of their flights
The talent is there, the capital is there, the ability to take risks is there. Perhaps what is lacking are role models of product innovators.
Careers in aerospace are mainly in the public sector, but the entry of a few private players has thrown up more opportunities.
Jobseekers are flocking to staid old public sector units, many of which now pay better than their private counterparts, and offer security as well.
How to improve your chances of getting hired after a career break.
- Privatisation to unleash opportunities, bolster infra investment and create jobs: India Inc
- DHFL receives no objection from RBI; files resolution application with NCLT
- Tandav controversy: Allahabad HC rejects anticipatory bail plea of Amazon Prime Video India head
- Wall Street slips on tech sell-off as bond yields soar, Nasdaq falls 2.5%
- NCLT gives DGCA till Mar 2 to respond on Jet Airways slots
- WhatsApp can be banned in India after new rules if it refuses to dilute privacy protection
- Asus ROG Phone 5 India launch on March 10, here is what I am expecting from it
- YouTube brings 'supervised' account for tweens and teens; here's what parents need to know
- Government reveals stats on social media users, WhatsApp leads while YouTube beats Facebook, Instagram
- China's Xiaomi expands manufacturing in India, adds 3 new partners for smartphones, smart TVs