The Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley's announcements in higher education are being seen as an important signal from the government, on the need to up the quality of higher education in India.
How to improve your chances of getting hired after a career break.
The talent is there, the capital is there, the ability to take risks is there. Perhaps what is lacking are role models of product innovators.
Careers in aerospace are mainly in the public sector, but the entry of a few private players has thrown up more opportunities.
Jobseekers are flocking to staid old public sector units, many of which now pay better than their private counterparts, and offer security as well.
Allowing employees the choice of working from home usually - but not always - benefits both the employee and the company.
- Infosys US-listed shares tumble 16% after whistleblower complaints
- Maharashtra polls: At 44.74%, Mumbai puts up poor show once again
- Banking services to be affected on October 22
- Exit polls forecast big win for BJP in Maharashtra, Haryana
- Zensar Technologies Q2 profit slips 16% to Rs 80 crore, revenue up 13%
- Huawei Nova 5z with quad camera setup, punch-hole design launched: Price, features, specifications
- Twitter rolls out 'Light Out' mode for Android users; here's how you can switch it on
- Facebook open to currency-pegged stablecoins for Libra project
- New WhatsApp features for Android, iOS to include Dark Mode, self-destructing messages