In a statement, the airport authority asked passengers travelling on that day to keep three hours in hand before scheduled departure of their flights
The talent is there, the capital is there, the ability to take risks is there. Perhaps what is lacking are role models of product innovators.
Careers in aerospace are mainly in the public sector, but the entry of a few private players has thrown up more opportunities.
Jobseekers are flocking to staid old public sector units, many of which now pay better than their private counterparts, and offer security as well.
How to improve your chances of getting hired after a career break.
- Trump terminates US ties with WHO, imposes sanctions against China
- GST collections down 70% in April
- Biz EOD: India's GDP growth lower than 2009; core industries' output declines; credit card, MSME loans fall
- Agriculture, mining saved Indian economy in FY20, can it sustain COVID-19 assault?
- Tax shortfall drives fiscal deficit in FY20 to 4.6% against target of 3.8%
- After Donald Trump silenced, Twitter and White House now fighting tweet war in full public display
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook should not verify posts, satire website declares him dead
- Facebook CatchUp is new group calling app, 5 things to know
- Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite sells out within 20 seconds in India on first sale
- Aarogya Setu link: Google Play Store removes MobiKwik, reinstates later