Political stability trumps deteriorating macroeconomic numbers as FPIs invest over Rs 92,477 crore in Indian equities till mid-December 2019
NSE's new boss Vikram Limaye has to focus on restoring the 25-year-old exchanges reputation as a top-notch bourse.
Bulls are still betting on the PM, but the stock market rally could fizzle out if the BJP-led government doesnt deliver on its promises.
Market buoyancy led to a stellar show by IPOs though funds raised were low
The Karvy case has dented investor confidence in the broking industry. It's time to shift focus from price to credibility
Total value of shares pledged by promoters of BSE 500 companies rises sharply in the April-June quarter.
As SEBI fast-tracks its probe into NSE's high-frequency trading, Indias biggest stock exchange could face penalties, loss of revenue and loss of trust.
Stock markets are close to all-time highs on the back of Assembly election results. Further gains look unlikely.
- Fujifilm may launch new GFX camera model with 102-megapixel sensor
- Amazon, Flipkart sales: 7 things to keep in mind before shopping
- OnePlus 8T gets Canvas AOD feature with new OxygenOS 11 update
- Aarogya Setu cannot be made mandatory by govt for now, says Karnataka HC
- Vi introduces data rollover benefit for unlimited prepaid plans starting at Rs 249