GTPL Hathway has reported a 78.2 per cent year-on-year jump in its consolidated net profit at Rs 33.06 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2019
Market buoyancy led to a stellar show by IPOs though funds raised were low
The Karvy case has dented investor confidence in the broking industry. It's time to shift focus from price to credibility
Total value of shares pledged by promoters of BSE 500 companies rises sharply in the April-June quarter.
As SEBI fast-tracks its probe into NSE's high-frequency trading, Indias biggest stock exchange could face penalties, loss of revenue and loss of trust.
Stock markets are close to all-time highs on the back of Assembly election results. Further gains look unlikely.
Political stability trumps deteriorating macroeconomic numbers as FPIs invest over Rs 92,477 crore in Indian equities till mid-December 2019
NSE's new boss Vikram Limaye has to focus on restoring the 25-year-old exchanges reputation as a top-notch bourse.
Bulls are still betting on the PM, but the stock market rally could fizzle out if the BJP-led government doesnt deliver on its promises.
- HDFC share price falls over 3% after China's central bank cuts stake
- Coronavirus impact: India's industrial production contracts 34.7% in May
- Auto component sector FY21 revenue may fall 14-18% due to coronavirus crisis: ICRA
- Coronavirus: Maharashtra govt orders lockdown in Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad from July 13-23
- Sony invests $250 million in Fortnite maker Epic Games
- How to install iOS 14, iPadOS 14 first public betas
- TikTok removed fromApp Store and Google Play Store in Hong Kong
- TikTok leaves No.1 position vacant - these apps aim to grab top spot
- JioMeet App introduces new security features, refreshed UI for better user experience
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 4G Aluminium edition launched, becomes Samsung's first Made in India smartwatch