- Following are going to be the key focus areas for the health insurance segment.
- Jack Lin, Head of Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Pioneer Investment, talks to Money Today on various facets of investing in India.
- "The core of our strategy for 2015 remains positioning ourselves to navigate what we think is a rising-rate environment," writes Michael Hasenstab of Franklin Templeton.
- Those who are risk-averse should invest in short-term funds over one year as improving liquidity may bring down short-term yields, writes Tanvi Varma.
- Most market players believe this stellar run will continue in 2015 on the back of reforms, strong foreign fund inflows, revival of manufacturing, among others.
- The improving economic conditions and measures introduced by the government give hope of real estate recovery, say experts.
- Max Life Insurance MD Rajesh Sud tells you why you need to give greater attention to life insurance products during 2015.
- In 2014, metals - both precious and base - fell after the US Fed ended its quantitative easing programme, reducing liquidity. Slowdown in China added to the woes.
- Since the new Government took over, there is a growing positivity among the real estate sector that can now hope for a new phase of growth.
- "The Indian stock market will do well in 2015 is because, in our view, rupee will be lower than in 2014," writes trading strategist Shankar Sharma.
- Looking ahead, the outlook for gold looks lacklustre. Surging dollar will maintain downward pressure on gold.
Jan 01, 2015
Letters to the EditorMoney Today readers give their feedback on the magazine's January, 2015 coverage and more. Money Today readers give their feedback on the magazine's December, 2014 coverage and more.
Infrastructure funds clocked 63.52% average return in past 12 monthsInfrastructure funds have benefited from improved sentiments in the sector over the past 12 months as is evident from the category average return of 63.52% during the period.
Tata pure equity is a good mutual fund investment optionTata pure equity fund has outperformed the benchmark almost every year in the last decade, that too with a low risk score.
Top tips to keep your car out of trouble in wintersThe following winter maintenance jobs will keep you and your car out of trouble.
Why it is a good time to invest in office spacesAs demand for residential real estate slows, experts say it is a good time to invest in office spaces.
Use insurer's mobile apps to make faster claims, have more control over policyMobile apps can help you inform your insurer about the incident. Not only claim intimation, you can also check your claim history using the app.
Tips to have smooth online shopping experienceOnline transactions are fraught with risks. Renu Yadav discusses how you can have a smooth shopping experience.
Three funds that have several lessons for retail investorsWe bring you three funds that follow unique strategies and lessons investors can learn from them. Stocks of two-wheeler companies are expected to keep doing well.
Resolving financial dilemmas: Experts answer your financial queriesMoney Today experts answer your personal finance queries, from tax to insurance to investments.
Best performing stocks: JK Tyre & IndustriesJK Tyre & Industries is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 124%.
Best deals on offer from public and private sector lendersAre you scouting for a loan to buy a house, a car or for your child's education? Given below are the best deals on offer from public and private sector lenders.
Safety tips to transfer funds via FacebookFund transfer via KayPay is done after a two-level authentication-Facebook credentials and OTP. The bank also informs both sender and receiver immediately through an SMS.
Tips to use all the tax benefits that are available on homeAs the time to submit proofs of tax deduction documents comes closer, we demystify the subject for you.
How you can make tax gains from ancestral propertyProperty can take the form of a short-term capital asset or long-term capital asset depending on the period for which it is held.
From the Managing Editor: January 2015Money Today Managing Editor Sarbajeet K Sen discusses stock markets, FII inflows and tells you why you should buy the magazine's January issue.
Insurance FDI cap may be hiked soonThe Bill is stuck in the Rajya Sabha. The ruling party, the Bharatiya Janata Party, is in minority in the upper house, and will need support from other parties there to get the bill passed.
A look at recent rulings which can affect youA look at recent rulings which can affect you
RBI gives a go-ahead to uniform bill platformSoon, you would be able to pay all your bills, including utility bills, school & college fee and local authority taxes through a single electronic payment system. HDFC Securities is offering this service in collaboration with WillJini, a legal partner which will assist individuals to write their personal Will online.