India's Best B schools The ranking is popular among MBA aspirants, institutes and HR managers alike.
Top 500 Companies Find out which are the top companies in India - both from private and public sectors.
India's Best CFOs The awards recognise the people who have perhaps the most difficult job in corporate India - heading the finance department.
India's Most Powerful Women This study lists the most powerful women in Indian business and tells stories of dreams come true.
De-growth is expected to come down to low single digits in Q4
FY20, and Q2 FY21 is when we
start seeing growth, said Mahindra and Mahindra Managing Director Pawan Goenka
India needs openness, it needs foreign investment, it needs the
competition to be able to really be world-class. If India starts closing
itself off in a world that's closing itself off, it's not good for
India, Zakaria said
Prescriptive laws will keep
becoming obsolete as technologies change, and banning technologies like
cryptocurrencies will only push the market for them to develop outside
India, Jain said
In the closing session, IMF chief Kristalina Georgieva said the world is a better place today but economic growth still remains sluggish, though the momentum is expected to pick pace
- WEF 2020: Alphabet CEO Pichai eyes major opportunity in healthcare, says will protect privacy
- WEF 2020: World will realise Pakistan's strategic potential once relations with India normalise, says Imran Khan
- WEF 2020: Goldman Sachs CEO calls failed WeWork IPO great example of listing process
- WEF 2020: 'India, China should not be considered developing nations by WTO,' says Donald Trump at Davos
- WEF 2020: 'Everyone I met asked about falling Indian economy, social unrest,' says Kamal Nath at Davos
- WEF 2020: India Inc. urges reforms, rallying together to overcome economic gloom
- WEF 2020: Nothing has been done to save the planet, says climate campaigner Greta Thunberg
- WEF 2020: India grappling with huge trade deficit, particularly with China, says Piyush Goyal
- WEF 2020: Trump says phase two of trade deal with China to start soon
- WEF 2020: Trump, Greta Thunberg to face-off at Davos
- 'Depression is serious illness': Deepika Padukone tells World Economic Forum why she started Live Love Laugh