- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
India is close to finalising a long-delayed deal to buy 36 fighter jets from France's Dassault Aviation (AVMD.PA), a defence ministry official said on Thursday, with the cabinet set to meet next week to agree a price.
Mergers & acquisitions (M&As) in India witnessed a 12 per cent year-on-year increase in value at $15.7 billion in the first half (H1) of calendar year 2016.
India has signed a memorandum of understanding with Mozambique to import 3,75,000 tonnes of pulses during 2016-19, Parliament was informed on Wednesday.
E-commerce firm Snapdeal on Wednesday announced partnership with BookMyShow to enable its customers book movie tickets online on Snapdeal.
News You Can Use
- Aviation authority says no to clicking pictures near aircraft
- What to do to if you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Pre-booking for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus begins in India
- BSNL all set to match Reliance Jio 'tariff-by-tarrif'
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released