- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Tata group and the NDMC had 33-year lease agreement to run the five-star hotel. The agreement ended in October 2011. Instead of renewing the lease, the civic body decided to opt for a public auction.
The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus have been launched at a price of Rs 57,900 and Rs 64,900 respectively. The devices will be available for sale from May 5.
Israel has signed a USD 2 billion contract with India to supply it with missile defence systems, the state-owned Israel Aerospace Industries said today.
As offline retailers gear up to crack the e-commerce puzzle, they are also simultaneously trying to leverage their physical stores for a better customer experience.
Samsung launched its Galaxy C7 Pro in India last week. The phone is available on Amazon India at Rs 27,990 and comes in two colours- Gold and Navy Blue.
Since its launch in 2004, US firm ebay has been underperforming in India and has been unable to take on its competition.
With this new plant, more than 95 per cent phones selling in India are made in India. The plants have a production capacity of manufacturing one phone per second.
- Govt aims 40 per cent sown area under insurance cover in 2017-18
- Success rate among Indian start-ups is good: IT expert
- PMO ask depts to provide enabling framework to attract FDI
- Pass on cost reduction from GST to consumers: Min to industry
- Thailand expects to host 12 lakh tourists from India in 2017
- This RBI-certified app lets you book alcohol online
- Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+: Top 5 features we like about Samsung's latest and greatest
- Google plans to introduce ad-blocking feature in Chrome browser on smartphones and desktops
- Apple may start 'trial assembly' in Karnataka by next month
- Amazon launches New Fire TV Stick for Rs 3,999
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May