- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Doctor Insta, the video medicine company is expanding its presence and has tied up with pharmacies and diagnostic labs in India allowing users to access necessary healthcare solutions without much hassle.
The social media site was evaluated as a takeover target because of the company's shrinking stock price.
Facebook will now wear the hat of an internet service provider in rural areas of the country with data packages as low as Rs 10.
CARE, which operates a multi-specialty chain of 16 hospitals across nine cities, plans to expand in "underpenetrated" regions of India.
India Circus, owned by Krsna Mehta, is positioned as a lifestyle brand that offers home decor and accessories at an affordable price.
Kavikrut, Chief Growth Officer, OYO Rooms, said this alliance would help them reach out to more customers in South India, one of its fastest-growing markets.
Baidu Inc is in talks to invest in e-commerce start-ups including Zomato, BookMyShow and BigBasket, a spokesman for China's top online search provider said.
News You Can Use
- Railways' make in India: A look at 24-coach train features
- Netflix launches in India, plans start at Rs 500
- Vodafone's 4G services in Delhi, Mumbai by March
- Maruti releases first sketch of its compact SUV Vitara Breeza
- Supreme Court extends ban on 2000cc diesel cars
- Delhi-Agra train fare less than a kg of apples