- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Kerala has been hit by the worst-ever floods in a century. So far, over 357 people have lost their lives and over 10,000 people evacuated from the worst-affected areas of southern state.
RBI Governor Urjit Patel today unveiled UPI version 2.0 which will allow customers to use overdraft limit for making payments for merchants.
The currency fell 42 paise to hit a fresh all time low of 70.32 intra day. Earlier, it opened 35 paise lower to 70.25 level compared to the US dollar.
Arun Jaitley was referring to the RBI's foreign exchange reserves which stood at $402.70 billion in the week ended August 3 which provides a comfortable cushion.
As the company will be selling the device in a flash sale, the stock is expected to be limited and the sale might get over in a matter of a few minutes.
- Paytm CEO Vijay Shekhar trolled for donating Rs 10,000 to Kerala floods
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas announce engagement after ceremony in Mumbai
- Window with a view: VEKA-NCL JV to tap India and markets abroad
- 1942-2005: A timeline of Atal Bihari Vajpayee's political career
- Sensex rises 284 points, Nifty closes at 11,470 on positive global cues
- Patanjali cries conspiracy after Google removes Kimbho from Play Store
- JioPhone 2 to go on first flash sale today at 12pm; all you need to know
- Beware of fake Ayushman Bharat websites trying to lure people with bogus schemes
- Patanjali to launch Kimbho chat app on August 27
- Reliance JioGigaFiber registration: here's a step by step guide