- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
It is early days, but the real estate business appears to be testing a transition from selling products to selling a service. The rise of co-working underlines this.
According to an India Today report, the CEO of Malaysia's startup influencer passed away last week when his mobile phone exploded while charging.
The stock has gained 45.62% during the last one year and clocked 12.11% returns since the beginning of this year.
The new car is a longer and an extended version of the compact SUV TUV 300. The TUV 300 Plus is a nine-seater with the flexibility to increase boot space.
Intel said Thursday that the relationship was in violation of the company's non-fraternization policy, which applies to all managers.
The company has launched the Meizu M6 in India. The phone was initially launched in China almost six months back and now it has been launched in India.
Run by Bundl Technologies Pvt Ltd, Swiggy will use the funds to ramp up its supply network as well as to foray into new markets.
- Xiaomi Y2 Review: Selfie Master
- Intel CEO steps down after consensual relationship with employee
- Meizu launches Meizu M6 in India at Rs 7,699; comes with 13MP camera
- Cradle Fund CEO Nazrin Hassan dies after smartphone explodes while charging
- Google AI beats hospital at its own game, predicts patient's death accurately