- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The ailing national carrier would be utilising the funds to mainly meet its working capital requirements.
Tata Sons Chairman Natarajan Chandrasekaran is looking to push the Group's aviation business through mergers and acquisitions.
The statement says that the Supreme Court's judgment did not mention such a condition.
The goods trade deficit has widened out in the first half to 6.4 per cent of the GDP as oil prices have risen.
MEA Spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said India is closely engaged with the Trump administration as well as the US Congress on the matter.
OYO confirmed an investment of over $100 million in the country as part of its expansion in Southeast Asia.
Under the definitive agreement on powertrain sharing, the USD 20.7 billion Mahindra Group will develop and supply a low-displacement petrol engine to Ford India.
- Netflix may launch lower cost subscription plan to boost presence in India
- China's 'smart' intercontinental bullet train will adapt to railway tracks without manual help
- China economic growth weakest since 2009, demand ebbs as trade war bites
- Why YES Bank stock fell over 7% in trade today
- India closely engaged with Trump administration, US Congress on H1B visa issue, says govt
- Apple iPhone XR pre-bookings begin today; how to pre-order, price, features
- Telcos to erase Aadhaar data if customer gives alternative KYC docs: COAI
- Facebook tentatively concludes spammers were behind recent data breach
- PUBG Mobile Campus Championship hits 250,000 registrations; finals on October 21
- HMD Global launches Nokia X7 or Nokia 7.1 Plus (global variant) in China with aggressive price tag