- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
While those with annual income below Rs 2.5 lakh per annum are exempt from paying income tax, it is strongly recommended that these individuals still file their returns.
BJP has asked leaders like Arun Jaitley, Venkaiah Naidu and Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi to talk to Congress managers and convince them for the special session.
Revenues from service tax rose by 20.1 per cent to Rs 60,925 crore, and that from customs duty jumped by 21 per cent to Rs 66,076 crore.
The Cabinet has approved to compensate states for revenue loss for five years once the new nationwide uniform tax regime kicks in.
A visibly upset Finance Minister Arun Jaitley lashed out at the Congress saying it was against the country's economic growth.
Although the new forms have done away with detailed disclosures, they still ask for information on your foreign trips and bank account but in an indirect way.
News You Can Use
- Last day for filing I-T returns today: Your checklist
- Now, 55,000 buyers can occupy their Noida flats soon
- Vistara enters fare war, offers free ticket with every purchase
- Bharti Airtel slashes broadband plan prices by 30%
- China devalues yuan: All you need to know
- Yamaha launches sports bike 'YZF-R3' at Rs 3.25 lakh