- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Income Tax department on Thursday brought out its first public advertisement to popularise and create awareness about the four-month window for declaring domestic black money that opens on June 1.
This Income Declaration Scheme was announced during Budget 2016 and will be in force for four months starting June
Revenue Secretary Hasmukh Adhia said excise duty mop up in April spurt by 70 per cent to Rs 28,252 crore as against Rs 16,546 crore in the year-ago month.
"The revenue department has taken various steps to give relief to small taxpayers and small businesses and professionals," a finance ministry statement said.
We bring you the lowdown on changes in ITR forms this year and tips to ensure smooth sailing
E-filing of tax returns witnessed a jump of 68.5 per cent in the first month of the current fiscal year with over 8.32 lakh assessees filing ITRs electronically.
There is no separate form or process for filing nil tax and the entire process is similar to filing a normal return.
- 'Govt, RBI trying to resolve payment issue with Venezuela'
- Indian economy may see 7.8% growth in FY17: Credit Suisse
- Wipro to give 9.5% average salary hike to employees
- 1,780 km rail lines commissioned, 6,000 km highways built in 2015-16: Govt
- RBI caps refiners' dollar buying for Iran dues to shield rupee
News You Can Use