- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Avenue Supermarts, the owner and operator of supermarket retail chain D-Mart, will come out with its Rs 1,870-crore initial public offering on 8 March.
If you are a working individual and living by yourself in a rented accommodation, nearly 30 per cent of your salary is diverted towards rental payments.
The unique selling proposition of ELSS is they have delivered up to 20 per cent returns, combined with the merit of their tax-saving abilities for the investors.
Almost all respondents want the I-T exemption limit to be raised substantially while 58 per cent of the respondents were in favour of raising it to Rs 5 lakh.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017