Indian music industry comes up with a novel business model in a bid to stem the menace of illegal downloads on mobile phones.
Taking small but sure steps, Disney is pursuing its long-term plan to become the most sought-after family entertainment brand in India.
STAR Plus can no longer claim to be the undisputed leader in the Hindi general entertainment space.
Hit by pay cuts and job losses, more and more men are queuing up to join the direct selling industry. What’s the big draw?
Forecast of a near-normal monsoon has raised hopes that India’s agricultural growth might stay on track and prevent the GDP from slipping under six per cent.
The success of Tata Tea’s Jaago Re campaign may inspire many more companies to elevate their advertising to an intellectual plane.
From shortage to surplus—bordering on glut—government actions and policies yet again play havoc with India’s food grain economy.
The private airline gambles with a second no-frills brand to pull itself out of the woods and win back its lost market share.
IRB Infrastructure’s focus on the toll road business is keeping its cash registers ringing.
India Inc. shows resilience to post better-than-expected results in the March quarter. It could be an indication of an incipient economic recovery.
Aggressive posturing by Bharat Hotels and its top honcho is seeing it go places– both in India and overseas.
The restructuring of Pantaloon Retail is being seen as a well-planned move to get FDI to fund expansion of its retail business.
The Internet giant wants to leverage its India R&D teams to explore new growth avenues.
The regional film industry is set to get a corporate makeover with the entry of big production houses.
- Cayman Islands is new Mauritius! FDI into India from tax haven surges to $2.1 billion
- COVID-19 vaccine: Pfizer slashes 2020 production target by 50% due to supply chain challenges
- Jhunjhunwala buys 10 lakh shares of this firm, stock rises 7.5%
- 15-year-old Indian-American Gitanjali Rao becomes TIME's first-ever kid of the year
- Navy to purchase more submarines to bolster combat amid conflict with China
- Nokia 5.4 looks like Nokia 3.4 in FCC listing, to launch soon
- Redmi Note 9 Power with Snapdragon 662 SoC tipped for December 15 India launch
- Vivo Y52s leaked ahead of launch, may come with Dimensity 720, 48MP dual cameras and more
- First look of Moto G powered by Snapdragon 865 leaked online
- BSNL reduces Rs 1499 plan validity to 365 days, gives 24GB data and calling benefits