Indian music industry comes up with a novel business model in a bid to stem the menace of illegal downloads on mobile phones.
Taking small but sure steps, Disney is pursuing its long-term plan to become the most sought-after family entertainment brand in India.
STAR Plus can no longer claim to be the undisputed leader in the Hindi general entertainment space.
Hit by pay cuts and job losses, more and more men are queuing up to join the direct selling industry. What’s the big draw?
Forecast of a near-normal monsoon has raised hopes that India’s agricultural growth might stay on track and prevent the GDP from slipping under six per cent.
The success of Tata Tea’s Jaago Re campaign may inspire many more companies to elevate their advertising to an intellectual plane.
From shortage to surplus—bordering on glut—government actions and policies yet again play havoc with India’s food grain economy.
The private airline gambles with a second no-frills brand to pull itself out of the woods and win back its lost market share.
IRB Infrastructure’s focus on the toll road business is keeping its cash registers ringing.
India Inc. shows resilience to post better-than-expected results in the March quarter. It could be an indication of an incipient economic recovery.
Aggressive posturing by Bharat Hotels and its top honcho is seeing it go places– both in India and overseas.
The restructuring of Pantaloon Retail is being seen as a well-planned move to get FDI to fund expansion of its retail business.
The Internet giant wants to leverage its India R&D teams to explore new growth avenues.
The regional film industry is set to get a corporate makeover with the entry of big production houses.
- 'Real Iron Man not the Marvel character': Anand Mahindra visits Statue of Unity
- Mukesh Ambani loses $5 billion, Ajim Premji $869 million, Adani $496 million in 2 months
- Rs 2,000 notes to stay or not? Here's what Nirmala Sitharaman has to say
- SBI Cards IPO to open on March 2: Should you subscribe to the issue?
- How clean are India's railway stations? Piyush Goyal's Twitter timeline has the answer
- Wi-Fi chip flaw on your iPhone, Android can let your device get hacked: Apple users need not worry
- Reliance Jio offers range of 4G data vouchers with validity same your prepaid plans
- Vivo APEX 2020 revealed: This phone has a gimbal camera, no ports, in-display selfie camera and what not
- Reddit CEO says TikTok is fundamentally parasitic, asks users to uninstall it
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite 512GB storage model launched in India