Centre has announced two schemes to reduce import dependence in medicine manufacturing. Will they work this time?
State laws may delay progress of Centre's agri-marketing reforms, but won't be able to halt them
The advance ruling mechanism under GST is fraught with many gaps, which is compounding the problems of taxpayers
Economic measures against China - where they work, where they dont
US President Donald Trump's announcement to end support for WHO is a reminder for the much-needed reforms in the agency's financial structure
Rising debt of Centre and states is set to weaken the countrys credit profile. What is the way out?
With the insolvency and bankruptcy law suspended, the ecosystem of professionals around it faces disruption and uncertainty
States finally have headroom to borrow more from the market. But there's a cost to it
Allowing big industrial houses in the banking sector has its own set of challenges
India and the US are likely to restore some trade concessions, but an FTA is still years away
Huge revenue loss, relief and rehab costs may derail the government's ambitious plans for the year
States have proposed radical changes in labour laws post lockdown. But those cannot trigger an economic revival
India's experience with free trade agreements has been bitter. Can the country learn from its mistakes?
As orders are scrapped, supply chain is disrupted and global demand slumps, Indian exporters struggle to remain in business
- Pinarayi Vijayan condemns Thiruvananthapuram airport takeover by Adani Group
- Bajaj Finance share trading higher ahead of Q3 earnings, here's what to expect
- Budget 2021: PM Modi to chair all-party meet to decide budget agenda on Jan 30
- Kia accessing electric car cooperation with multiple firms after Apple report
- Meet the world's 'dirtiest' man who hasn't showered in 65 years
- Skip Galaxy S21+ and buy Galaxy S20+ at Rs 44,999 in Flipkart Big Saving Days sale if you need a Samsung phone
- Donald Trump pardons former Google engineer who stole self-driving car secrets and went to Uber
- Vivo Y31 launched in India with 48MP triple cameras, 5000mAh battery and more
- OnePlus 9 Lite likely to be powered by Snapdragon 870, hints Qualcomm
- YouTube extends ban on Trump ahead of Joe Biden's swearing-in ceremony