India's Best B schools The ranking is popular among MBA aspirants, institutes and HR managers alike.
Top 500 Companies Find out which are the top companies in India - both from private and public sectors.
India's Best CFOs The awards recognise the people who have perhaps the most difficult job in corporate India - heading the finance department.
India's Most Powerful Women This study lists the most powerful women in Indian business and tells stories of dreams come true.
The Quite Mode will let you mute notifications inside the app, meaning
users won't get the red number badge on top of the tabs inside the app
Ajay Singh said that SpiceJet made profits for 14-15 quarters in a row and it was only the
last 2-3 quarters that were difficult, largely because of the massive
increase in oil prices.
Various issues were discussed at the meeting of 32 members of the WTO on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum annual meeting
"The best minister in the government should be given the responsibility of the human resource development ministry," said former RBI governor Raghuram Rajan.
- WEF 2019: Urbanisation to be big driver of Indian economic growth, says Amitabh Kant
- WEF 2019: Indian economy grows irrespective of govt in power, says Kamal Nath
- WEF 2019: India to surpass China in economic size, says Rajan
- WEF 2019: India not backing down on climate change commitments, says Mahindra
- India 4th most attractive investment market for global CEOs: PwC survey
- WEF summit opens amid gloomy outlook for global economy
- India moves up one position to rank 80th on the global talent competitive index
- SpiceJet's Ajay Singh to chair ATT Guv's summit at WEF
- Indians biggest supporters of international aid: WEF global survey
- India's richest 1% gained Rs 2,200 crore a day in 2018: Oxfam
- Women's unpaid work worth 43 times the annual income of Apple, world's biggest company: Report