- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Facebook board member Marc Andreessen set off a controversy by terming India's decision to bar discriminatory Internet tariff as an "anti-colonialist" idea and said the country would have been better off if it remained under British rule.
"It's not like that, that you can violate and continue paying penalty," Trai chairman RS Sharma said.
Telecom operators will approach DoT to contest Trai's recommendations on spectrum auctions, especially on pricing of the premium 700 Mhz band.
Vodafone said it expects Cisco SON would optimise its existing sites and streamline the process of adding new sites to its fast growing network.
Customers who are upgrading to 4G-Ready SIMs will be rewarded with free 1GB 4G internet, at the time of launch.
The UPA government had approved Rs 20,000 crore for laying optical fibre network in 2011 but the project has missed all deadlines.
Bharti Airtel's net profit in Q3 fell 22.21 per cent to Rs 1,117 crore from Rs 1,436 crore in year-ago period.
News You Can Use
- Air India hikes domestic ticket cancellation charges by Rs 500
- Odd-even scheme returns to Delhi in April: Kejriwal
- Govt to provide housing in less than Rs 5 lakh: Gadkari
- Govt to link savings deposit terms to market rates
- Railways' make in India: A look at 24-coach train features
- Netflix launches in India, plans start at Rs 500