- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
All thanks to Reliance Jio's entry, all major telecom operators are slashing prices of their existing tariffs by almost half.
Bharti Airtel on Thursday unveiled unlimited voice calls and more 4G data under a new plan, to take on rival Reliance Jio that recently extended its free services.
State-owned telecom service BSNL will soon provide its customers with unlimited local and national voice calls to all other networks for just Rs 149 a month.
Mukesh Ambani seems to have his eyes set on the e-wallet industry as the country moves towards a digital economy at a rapid pace.
Telecom regulator Trai on Thursday said it will examine Reliance Jio's latest offer providing free 4G services for all its customers till March 31, 2017.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017