The pandemic is set to push the auto industry back by over a decade. Partial recovery in June and July has raised hopes, but will it sustain?
Evolving regulations and poor infrastructure are turning out to be pain points for the private healthcare sector, already struggling to manage the virus outbreak
India's nascent microbrewery industry is facing the double whammy of lockdown blues and high taxation
India's solar capacity addition is slowing as viability of projects and host of other issues trouble developers
Institutions of higher learning are graduating to new delivery models to engage with students online
Why companies are caught between a rock and a hard place
Crude oil price crash to benefit chemical, fertiliser, paint, tyre and detergent companies
A campaign for boycott of Chinese products is opening up opportunities for local brands in smartphones and TVs. But do they have the scale to upstage the Chinese?
Branding goes for course correction to reach consumers stuck at home
Airlines have taken to the skies after two months. But their pain is far from over
The restaurant industry is close to irreparable damage. Can it be saved?
In a Covid-stricken world, as government spending shifts to healthcare, infrastructure should not get the short shrift. That could severely impact the economy
The spread of coronavirus is not just a medical challenge; it poses an equally serious economic threat
The disruption due to coronavirus in China has put Indian industry in a jam
- Biz EOD: Smartphone shipments hit record high; Diwali bonanza for Railway employees; govt relaxes travel guidelines
- COVID-19: Merck, Serum Institute, IAVI, Scripps Research join hands to develop monoclonal antibodies
- Dr Reddy's under cyber attack: How India will investigate the matter
- Bharat Biotech's COVID-19 vaccine Covaxin gets approval for phase 3 trials
- Reliance Power Q2 results: Profit rises over two-fold to Rs 106 crore, revenue up 17%
- Dont just retweet, put in your thoughts too! Twitter temporarily tweaks tweet sharing policy
- WhatsApp adds option to shop directly from app, will come to India later
- Truecaller users are happy about call reason feature as it saves plenty of time
- Poco C3, Poco X3 and more: Poco sells over 1 million phones during Flipkart's Big Billion Days sale
- Twitter tweaks retweet policy, will temporarily require users to quote tweet