Kan Kunimura built the San Francisco-based CRM company's Japan business.
Under his leadership, focus on premium motorbikes and key launches helped the Japanese giant post growth in a slowing Indian two-wheeler market in FY2018/19.
Under his leadership, the world's second-largest distiller saw its India revenues jump by 23% in 2018 while profits grew by 28%.
Under his leadership, the IT services company saw a 46 per cent revenue increase last year and its team strength grew over 30 per cent.
Throughout his career, Dupuis has been a turnaround expert and executed M&As and strategic integrations aimed at creating stakeholder value.
When Vats took over the reins in 2012, Viacom was a six-channel network. Today, it has grown into 46 channels with a huge regional presence.
He pulled back a three-generation-old family business from the brink of bankruptcy by betting big on innovation and diversifying beyond the flagship product line.
- Transport Strike: Commuters affected as transport unions, Ola, Uber drivers stage protest
- Vodafone Idea share climbs 17% as company emerges as largest telco in July, beats Reliance Jio
- IDBI Bank's board approves preferential issue to LIC, government
- Indian School of Business ranks 7th in Forbes' 'Best Business Schools 2019'
- GST Council meet: Taxpayers seek simplification of annual return form
- WhatsApp Tips: How to make chat app more secure and private
- Google Pay now allows payments via debit, credit cards
- Xiaomi Mi Band 4 available on Amazon India, Mi stores; check out features, price
- Redmi K20 Pro Exclusive Edition with Snapdragon 855 Plus to launch today: Here's all we know
- OnePlus 7T Pro leaks: New renders show no major design change, likely to look like OnePlus 7 Pro