- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
"Two things are essential for success. One is passion, which drives us to heroic acts, and the other is innovation, which gives us an identity."
"Move laterally early in your career..getting a breadth of experience will get you more opportunities."
"Taking risks need not be blind bets in a casino; it is more about following your gut with self-belief and inner security."
"A leader's success is directly proportional to his or her level of involvement"
"We're here because others trusted us. Give the team the liberty to work independently and learn from mistakes."
"The biggest teacher is your experience, what you gain when you get out of your comfort zone and teach yourself how to survive"
"A leader should inspire people to dream and create the right environment for them to grow and evolve"
When I started my career, there were very few female lawyers. So, the challenge in the initial years was to be accepted by clients and courts.
A company that creates brands, builds partnerships and establishes credibility across the globe is the last thing that comes to one's mind when one thinks of Nepal.
"The determination to challenge a paradigm is crucial. It has helped us create a benchmark for the aviation industry."
"Understand the why..and the work becomes amazingly enjoyable."
"Our experiences shape us and make us, and they have a profound effect on our world view as leaders."
"Every challenge presents an opportunity. How you respond and what you learn from it will define your path to progress."
"Work hard and never give up. That is the way to realise your vision. Self-initiative is the key to make changes happen."
"Put purpose ahead of profits. Go after a bigger cause; it provides the energy and motivation to succeed"
Ameera Shah said, "Self understanding is the deciding factor between good and great leadership"
Meeting the growing needs of India's diverse consumer base has been a challenge and an opportunity.
Global Leader, Consumer and Industrial Products, Deloitte
- Honeywell India business is growing at double of country's own GDP growth rate, says vice president Akshay Bellare
- CBI case against its special director hinges on call records, messages
- Paytm employees arrested for blackmailing boss, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, for Rs 20 crore
- SK Birla's Digjam shuts woollens factory amid liquidity crunch
- Building a Rs 100 crore FMCG firm now doable in 4 years
- China-based Yeelight enters India, launches smart lights compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Paytm teams up with Softbank, Yahoo to launch QR-based service in Japan
- Apple iPhone XR pre-bookings begin today; how to pre-order, price, features
- Telcos to erase Aadhaar data if customer gives alternative KYC docs: COAI
- Facebook tentatively concludes spammers were behind recent data breach