- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Patanjali Ayurveds managing director Balkrishna said here that the company is planning to invest Rs 5,000 crore in the country in the current financial year.
The Centre will soon come out with a scheme to revive various stalled power plants in the country, Union minister Piyush Goyal said on Saturday.
Air India is offering discounted fares of Rs 1,557 from 12 January 2015 to 18 January 2015 for travel period starting from 16 January 2015 to 30 April 2015.
One of the main reasons Singh is interested in SpiceJet is that the airline has a significant market share.
The Mi 3 packs in a 13MP camera, which is the best in its price category.
At the Interbank Foreign Exchange (Forex) market, the domestic unit commenced strong at 61.02, which was also the day's high, from last weekend's close of 61.15.
Railway Minister Sadananda Gowda presented the Rail Budget for 2014-15 financial year in Parliament on Tuesday. Here's the full text of his speech.
The proposed additional capital is going to strengthen the bank's capital adequacy ratio. HDFC Bank, however, refused to comment on the proposed offer.
State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam's market share has dipped from 15.66 per cent as on March 31, 2010 to 11.70 as on May 31, 2014.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presents his maiden Budget in Parliament today.
Presently the investments and expenditures up to a combined limit of Rs 1 lakh get exemptions under Sections 80C, 80CC and 80CCC of the Income-Tax Act.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, while presenting the Budget for 2014/15, said that Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) would soon be allowed.
- All 66 passengers, crew believed dead after plane crashes in central Iran
- Sebi may give fresh push to loan default disclosure by listed firms
- PNB fraud: Assocham urges govt to cut stake in PSBs to below 50%
- Diamond is now fraudster's best friend! Nexus under scanner
- Impact of GST on restaurant industry positive: Survey
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro: Reliance Jio offers cashback of Rs 2,200, double data
- Google makes changes to image search, removes 'view image' button
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S with AI-based camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 leaked
- Dyson enters India, to invest GBP 150 million in India over next 5 years
- Paytm founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma furious over WhatsApp's UPI feature; says will approach authorities