- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Patanjali Ayurveds managing director Balkrishna said here that the company is planning to invest Rs 5,000 crore in the country in the current financial year.
The Centre will soon come out with a scheme to revive various stalled power plants in the country, Union minister Piyush Goyal said on Saturday.
Air India is offering discounted fares of Rs 1,557 from 12 January 2015 to 18 January 2015 for travel period starting from 16 January 2015 to 30 April 2015.
One of the main reasons Singh is interested in SpiceJet is that the airline has a significant market share.
The Mi 3 packs in a 13MP camera, which is the best in its price category.
At the Interbank Foreign Exchange (Forex) market, the domestic unit commenced strong at 61.02, which was also the day's high, from last weekend's close of 61.15.
Railway Minister Sadananda Gowda presented the Rail Budget for 2014-15 financial year in Parliament on Tuesday. Here's the full text of his speech.
The proposed additional capital is going to strengthen the bank's capital adequacy ratio. HDFC Bank, however, refused to comment on the proposed offer.
State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam's market share has dipped from 15.66 per cent as on March 31, 2010 to 11.70 as on May 31, 2014.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presents his maiden Budget in Parliament today.
Presently the investments and expenditures up to a combined limit of Rs 1 lakh get exemptions under Sections 80C, 80CC and 80CCC of the Income-Tax Act.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, while presenting the Budget for 2014/15, said that Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) would soon be allowed.
- Nirav Modi scam: PNB, Allahabad Bank boards may decide on further action against EDs, MD
- Increased rejection of visa applications may cause delays, raise project costs: Infosys
- Dhadak box office collections day 2: Janhvi Kapoor, Ishaan Khatter's romance flick earns Rs 19 crore
- Reliance Power net profit rises 3 per cent to Rs 237.33 crore in Q1
- 4.4 million jobs created in 9 months till May, shows EPFO payroll data
- Facebook & WhatsApp! Stop paying lip service. Here's how you should 'lynch' fake news
- Samsung, Xiaomi account for over 60% of total shipments in India in Q2 2018: Canalys
- Duolingo launches Hindi language course for English speakers
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 6 for mobile devices, to survive multiple drops
- Nokia 3.1 with Android One, 13MP camera launched in India: Price, availability, specifications