In the developed economies though, FDI flows fell by 6 per cent to an estimated $643 billion from their revised $683 billion in 2018. It remained at a historically low-level, at half of their peak in 2007
Tata Motors believes the stricter BS VI emission norms that come into effect from April 1 will act as an additional enabler towards EVs
Such attacks are unlikely to have any material impact on the markets as Indian economy is currently on a sound footing with favourable macro numbers.
MSI has invested around Rs 4 crore to set up the facility and will continue to maintain and run it
With the Redmi Note 7 Pro coming less than six months after the Redmi Note 6 Pro, does Xiaomi has enough to justify the upgrade?
Simmba has also become the highest grossing Bollywood movie of both Rohit Shetty and Karan Johar as co-producers
- Godrej Consumer Q3 results: South India sales offset poor show in North and West
- Lower losses from Mundra facility help Tata Power post 12% higher profit after tax
- Biz EOD: Govt eases winding-up rules; Cipla ready to combat coronavirus; Godrej Consumer Q3 profit grows
- Social media firms may be asked to maintain database of active mobile number of users
- Submit fresh report on compliance of plastic rules by Flipkart, Amazon: NGT tells CPCB
- Motorola G8 to get modern design in 2020 but run on old 2019 chipset, G8 Power also in works
- This is the Poco X2, to come with dual selfie cameras and MIUI 11
- Airtel offers Google Nest Mini at1,699 but there's a catch
- Users can now delete their browsing history on Facebook: Here's how
- Samsung Galaxy A51 launched in India; check out price, specifications