In the week till August 16, foreign currency assets, a major component of the overall reserves, declined $412.4 million to $398.327 billion, the RBI said on Friday
China's artificial moon will replace conventional street lamps and help save energy, and a pretty penny in electricity expenses.
If gold prices sustain at lower levels, consumption could grow at a faster pace. However, volatility in prices could limit investment demand in the near term.
Though the passenger car market shrank for the sixth consecutive month, Honda Cars India grew 20 per cent in April over the same month last year.
Demand in India for Bitcoins, a virtual currency maintained by peer networks, is largely from speculators - as it is worldwide.
- Class 10, 12 exams: CBSE may declare results in May if exams wrap up in April
- Horlicks has a new owner! HUL completes merger with GSK
- Coronavirus in Maharashtra: BMC marks 144 places with positive cases as contaminated areas
- Odisha govt puts fourth Nizamuddin Markaz returnee under isolation
- Tablighi Jamaat: Unaware about whereabouts of many returnees, says Tamil Nadu CM
- Fitbit launches Charge 4 in India, comes with GPS tracker and support for Spotify
- WhatsApp is reportedly developing multi-device support: Here's everything you need to know
- Huawei could soon have Google apps on its app store
- Zoom video calls are not end-to-end encrypted: What does it mean?
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z earphones to come later this year, could offer wireless charging