In the week till August 16, foreign currency assets, a major component of the overall reserves, declined $412.4 million to $398.327 billion, the RBI said on Friday
China's artificial moon will replace conventional street lamps and help save energy, and a pretty penny in electricity expenses.
If gold prices sustain at lower levels, consumption could grow at a faster pace. However, volatility in prices could limit investment demand in the near term.
Though the passenger car market shrank for the sixth consecutive month, Honda Cars India grew 20 per cent in April over the same month last year.
Demand in India for Bitcoins, a virtual currency maintained by peer networks, is largely from speculators - as it is worldwide.
- IRFC IPO: Allotment of shares today, here's how to check status
- NSO employment outlook shows jobs are returning, albeit slowly
- Oxford University mulls trials of coronavirus 'wonder drug'
- GST shortfall: Finance Ministry releases weekly instalment of Rs 6,000 crore to states
- $3.1 billion in 3 months! Unicorns drive VC investments in Indian startups
- Here's how Apple Watch helped police find a kidnapped woman
- Vivo S7t with MediaTek Dimensity 820 chipset tipped for imminent launch
- Oppo A55 5G with triple cameras, 5000mAh battery launched: Price, specifications
- These are Canon RF lenses that will arrive in 2021
- Redmi Note 10 teased for first time, might launch in India next month