In the week till August 16, foreign currency assets, a major component of the overall reserves, declined $412.4 million to $398.327 billion, the RBI said on Friday
China's artificial moon will replace conventional street lamps and help save energy, and a pretty penny in electricity expenses.
If gold prices sustain at lower levels, consumption could grow at a faster pace. However, volatility in prices could limit investment demand in the near term.
Though the passenger car market shrank for the sixth consecutive month, Honda Cars India grew 20 per cent in April over the same month last year.
Demand in India for Bitcoins, a virtual currency maintained by peer networks, is largely from speculators - as it is worldwide.
- What is Citizenship Amendment Bill? Why is it problematic?
- Maruti Suzuki teams up with Federal Bank for dealer loans, retail car financing
- Delhi Metro Phase IV: Centre to share 50% of land cost with Delhi govt
- Citizenship Amendment Bill passed in Rajya Sabha with 125 votes
- Biz EOD: Data Protection Bill to burden firms; India's copper output shrinks 6.4%; Big changes likely in GST rates
- WhatsApp won't work on these phones from next year; check out list of devices
- PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 update rolls out today; all you need to know
- Vivo U20 8GB RAM variant launched in India: Check out price, camera, features, offers
- Redmi K30 to launch today: Price, specifications, availability
- Vivo V17 launched in India: Check out price, camera, other features