- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Congress, which is currently in power in Karnataka, can hope to win between 90 and 101 seats. The Bharatiya Janata Party is expected to bag between 78 and 86 seats.
If gold prices sustain at lower levels, consumption could grow at a faster pace. However, volatility in prices could limit investment demand in the near term.
Though the passenger car market shrank for the sixth consecutive month, Honda Cars India grew 20 per cent in April over the same month last year.
Demand in India for Bitcoins, a virtual currency maintained by peer networks, is largely from speculators - as it is worldwide.
- Dhadak box office collections day 2: Janhvi Kapoor, Ishaan Khatter's romance flick earns Rs 19 crore
- Reliance Power net profit rises 3 per cent to Rs 237.33 crore in Q1
- 4.4 million jobs created in 9 months till May, shows EPFO payroll data
- FSSAI orders Swiggy, Zomato to delist non-licensed food operators
- IT firm Wipro to buy US-based Alight's India ops for $117 million
- Facebook & WhatsApp! Stop paying lip service. Here's how you should 'lynch' fake news
- Samsung, Xiaomi account for over 60% of total shipments in India in Q2 2018: Canalys
- Duolingo launches Hindi language course for English speakers
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 6 for mobile devices, to survive multiple drops
- Nokia 3.1 with Android One, 13MP camera launched in India: Price, availability, specifications