In the week till August 16, foreign currency assets, a major component of the overall reserves, declined $412.4 million to $398.327 billion, the RBI said on Friday
China's artificial moon will replace conventional street lamps and help save energy, and a pretty penny in electricity expenses.
If gold prices sustain at lower levels, consumption could grow at a faster pace. However, volatility in prices could limit investment demand in the near term.
Though the passenger car market shrank for the sixth consecutive month, Honda Cars India grew 20 per cent in April over the same month last year.
Demand in India for Bitcoins, a virtual currency maintained by peer networks, is largely from speculators - as it is worldwide.
- Biz EOD: Corporate tax rate cut to 22% from 30%; India Inc welcomes 'bold move' and more stories
- GST Council meet: No relief for ailing auto sector; hotels, catering get breather
- 'GST, demonetisation helped in building an honest India,' says Piyush Goyal
- GST Council meet: Soft drinks, caffeinated beverages to get more expensive
- Nobody interferes with RBI's decision making, we have full autonomy, says Shaktikanta Das
- What does Reliance Jio Postpaid Plus plan offer?
- Redmi 8A with dual rear cameras to launch in India on September 25, check expected price, specifications
- Life-saving ECG app, irregular heart rhythm notification feature available for Apple Watch Series 4 in India
- Vivo V17 Pro set for launch at 12pm today: How to livestream, expected price, specifications
- India tells technology firms to protect user privacy, prevent abuse