- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The public cloud services market in India is projected to grow 30.4 per cent this year to reach $1.26 billion, market research firm Gartner said on Thursday.
"All technology that we built has to be more inclusive and respectful..We want to build technology that gets the best of humanity and not the worst," Nadella said.
Under Sikka, who took over as the CEO and Managing Director in August 2014, the company is now posting strong growth numbers for the last few quarters.
The Noida-based firm had posted a net profit of Rs 1,683 crore in the corresponding quarter last fiscal, HCL Technologies said in a statement.
The acquisition, however, excludes the 58 per cent stake that Geometric owns in a joint venture -- 3DPLM Software Solutions Ltd -- with Dassault Systemes.
News You Can Use
- Bullet train fare 1.5 times higher than AC 1st Class
- Jet Airways offers up to 30% discount on foreign routes
- Proposal to ensure air ticket for Rs 2,500 for 1-hr journeys
- Campus hiring: Top 10 traits for potential employees
- Micromax launches Canvas Mega 2 at Rs 7,999
- Myntra to re-launch desktop version from June 1