- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The financial terms of the deal have not been disclosed, media reports said. Liu Zhenyu, MSN China's former General Manager, co-founded Xichuang Technology late in 2015.
HCL Tech's revenues for the reported quarter were up 15.9 per cent to Rs 11,336 crore, from Rs 9,777 crore in the year-ago period, as per US GAAP accounting norms.
Wipro Chief Azim Premji stated this in his speech at the Wipro Limited's Annual General Meeting here while giving a short overview on the overall environment.
Revenue of the company jumped 1.40 per cent on quarter-on-quarter basis to Rs 16,782 crore from Rs 16,550 crore in the previous quarter ended March 31, 2016.
News You Can Use
- Aviation authority says no to clicking pictures near aircraft
- What to do to if you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Pre-booking for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus begins in India
- BSNL all set to match Reliance Jio 'tariff-by-tarrif'
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released