US-based TOMS Shoes gives away one shoe to a poor child for free, for every shoe it sells. This case study looks at how TOMS Shoes has made the cause contribute to its revenues.
South Koreans have amongst the longest working hours in the world. UK's giant retailer sought to turn this to its benefit.
Constant innovation has been the byword for Nike's success. This case study analyses the ever-evolving marketing strategies adopted by Nike to become a global brand.
This case study, by the London School of Business, explores the problems the company faced and how it continues to tackle the challenges.
This case study looks at how the world's largest coffee retailer achieved this turnaround by aligning its operations with customer demands through social media.
This case study looks at how Gillette innovated in India by tailoring advertising and inventing a new product development process to reflect local shaving habits.
- What is Citizenship Amendment Bill? Why is it problematic?
- Maruti Suzuki teams up with Federal Bank for dealer loans, retail car financing
- Delhi Metro Phase IV: Centre to share 50% of land cost with Delhi govt
- Citizenship Amendment Bill passed in Rajya Sabha with 125 votes
- Biz EOD: Data Protection Bill to burden firms; India's copper output shrinks 6.4%; Big changes likely in GST rates
- WhatsApp won't work on these phones from next year; check out list of devices
- PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 update rolls out today; all you need to know
- Vivo U20 8GB RAM variant launched in India: Check out price, camera, features, offers
- Redmi K30 to launch today: Price, specifications, availability
- Vivo V17 launched in India: Check out price, camera, other features