US-based TOMS Shoes gives away one shoe to a poor child for free, for every shoe it sells. This case study looks at how TOMS Shoes has made the cause contribute to its revenues.
South Koreans have amongst the longest working hours in the world. UK's giant retailer sought to turn this to its benefit.
Constant innovation has been the byword for Nike's success. This case study analyses the ever-evolving marketing strategies adopted by Nike to become a global brand.
This case study, by the London School of Business, explores the problems the company faced and how it continues to tackle the challenges.
This case study looks at how the world's largest coffee retailer achieved this turnaround by aligning its operations with customer demands through social media.
This case study looks at how Gillette innovated in India by tailoring advertising and inventing a new product development process to reflect local shaving habits.
- Coronavirus in Maharashtra: BMC marks 144 places with positive cases as contaminated areas
- Odisha govt puts fourth Nizamuddin Markaz returnee under isolation
- Tablighi Jamaat: Unaware about whereabouts of many returnees, says Tamil Nadu CM
- Coronavirus outbreak: Narayana Murthy, family donate Rs 10 crore for relief work
- Coronavirus: China reveals 1,541 asymptomatic cases amid concerns of second wave of infections
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z earphones to come later this year, could offer wireless charging
- Huawei announces EMUI 10.1: Here are the most interesting features
- OnePlus 8 series 5G phones will cost less than $1,000, says OnePlus CEO
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson accidentally reveals Zoom ID for Cabinet meeting on Twitter, sparks security concerns
- Vodafone Idea to give free talktime of Rs 10 to its prepaid users, to extend validity till April 17