- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
LBS Case Study
US-based TOMS Shoes gives away one shoe to a poor child for free, for every shoe it sells. This case study looks at how TOMS Shoes has made the cause contribute to its revenues.
South Koreans have amongst the longest working hours in the world. UK's giant retailer sought to turn this to its benefit.
Constant innovation has been the byword for Nike's success. This case study analyses the ever-evolving marketing strategies adopted by Nike to become a global brand.
This case study, by the London School of Business, explores the problems the company faced and how it continues to tackle the challenges.
This case study looks at how the world's largest coffee retailer achieved this turnaround by aligning its operations with customer demands through social media.
This case study looks at how Gillette innovated in India by tailoring advertising and inventing a new product development process to reflect local shaving habits.
- Honeywell India business is growing at double of country's own GDP growth rate, says vice president Akshay Bellare
- CBI case against its special director hinges on call records, messages
- Paytm employees arrested for blackmailing boss, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, for Rs 20 crore
- SK Birla's Digjam shuts woollens factory amid liquidity crunch
- Building a Rs 100 crore FMCG firm now doable in 4 years
- China-based Yeelight enters India, launches smart lights compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Paytm teams up with Softbank, Yahoo to launch QR-based service in Japan
- Apple iPhone XR pre-bookings begin today; how to pre-order, price, features
- Telcos to erase Aadhaar data if customer gives alternative KYC docs: COAI
- Facebook tentatively concludes spammers were behind recent data breach