- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The survey highlights that 31 per cent respondents expect the financial situation to worsen in the quarter ending December 2018 as compared to 25 per cent in the previous survey.
Interoperability among mobile wallets, bank account and e-wallet will be enabled through Unified Payments Interface (UPI), the RBI said.
The Yes Bank board had sought at least a three-month extension for Kapoor from the RBI beyond January 31, 2019.
The summary sacking followed a series of letters Singhania wrote, complaining that he was not being kept in the loop about board meetings.
Small things like planning for off-seasons, renting instead of buying and using freely available technology can go a long way in building your business.
The consumer complaints council (CCC) of ASCI upheld 89 advertisements from a total of 145 evaluated by them.
The firm reported a 10.3 per cent growth in its consolidated net profit at Rs 4,110 crore for the quarter ended September 2018.
In case of emergencies, the set up can be brought down within minutes. There's also a safety area below.
- Netflix may launch lower cost subscription plan to boost presence in India
- China's 'smart' intercontinental bullet train will adapt to railway tracks without manual help
- China economic growth weakest since 2009, demand ebbs as trade war bites
- Why YES Bank stock fell over 7% in trade today
- India closely engaged with Trump administration, US Congress on H1B visa issue, says govt
- Apple iPhone XR pre-bookings begin today; how to pre-order, price, features
- Telcos to erase Aadhaar data if customer gives alternative KYC docs: COAI
- Facebook tentatively concludes spammers were behind recent data breach
- PUBG Mobile Campus Championship hits 250,000 registrations; finals on October 21
- HMD Global launches Nokia X7 or Nokia 7.1 Plus (global variant) in China with aggressive price tag