- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The government is selling its 12% stake in the Miniratna firm, which is a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector. RITES is the first state-owned company to hit the IPO market in the current fiscal.
The candidate will get the opportunity to work in various divisions of the firm including food, personal care, home care, etc.
Virtual assistants and smart speakers are still relatively new technologies, and potentially susceptible to being exploited by cyber criminals.
JM Financial and Edelweiss Financial Services are the book running lead managers of the issue. Karvy Computershare is the registrar of the issue.
He has been appointed in place of incumbent Mahesh Kumar Jain who was recently named Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India.
Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramanian has announced his intention to relinquish his post and return to the United States.
- Xiaomi Y2 Review: Selfie Master
- Intel CEO steps down after consensual relationship with employee
- Meizu launches Meizu M6 in India at Rs 7,699; comes with 13MP camera
- Cradle Fund CEO Nazrin Hassan dies after smartphone explodes while charging
- Google AI beats hospital at its own game, predicts patient's death accurately