- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The offer will be open for anchor investors on March 21. The IPO includes sale of 7.7 crore shares or 24% in the investment banking arm of private sector lender.
The average daily occupancy was up from 24 lakh to 27 lakh during the period
Private sector lender Yes Bank has sold 2.17 per cent stake in Fortis Healthcare, out of over 17 per cent stake it acquired last month.
Xiaomi India will be conducting its second sale of the Mi TV 4A and the Mi TV 4 today on its official website and Flipkart.
Mumbai and Hyderabad also make it to the top 10 'most forgetful cities' in the Asia-Pacific region.
The average salary for the top quartile offers is Rs 16.29 lakh per annum (LPA), and the top half is Rs 14.14 LPA.
Xiaomi launched three variants of Redmi 5 on Wednesday which will go on sale from March 20 at Mi.com, Mi Home, and Amazon along with other offline retail channels.
- IOC, BPCL likely to buy 26% stake each in GAIL for nearly Rs 41,000 crore
- Modi govt messed up economy, mismanaged dispute in Jammu and Kashmir, says Manmohan Singh
- Absconding loan defaulters: Govt considers proposal to collect passport details of directors
- Paul Krugman's views on Donald Trump's protectionist policies, Indian economy and more
- H&M plans to hire 800 in India this year, expand retail presence
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4A, Mi TV 4 to go on sale on Mi.com, Flipkart at 12pm
- Xiaomi launches Mi Body Composition Scale for Rs 1,999
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 launched: Offers and where to buy the new Redmi from
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 launched in three variants in India: Price, specifications, where to buy
- After Facebook, Google bans ads on unregulated cryptocurrencies, foreign exchange markets