- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Vivo had launched two variants of the Vivo NEX, Vivo NEX A and NEX S in China. However, the company is expected to launch only one of the two variants in India.
While the first half was encouraging, it is the second half with upcoming movies like Thugs of Hindostan, Zero and Kedarnath that must be watched out for.
Walmart might even bring in talent from its Asda unit in UK that it had sold to rival, Sainsbury for $10 billion in April.
According to ratings agency ICRA, the aggregate loss of the aviation sector is expected to reach Rs 3,600 crore in 2018-19, up from around Rs 2,500 crore in 2017-18.
The Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices (CACP) had recommended Rs 20 per quintal hike in the FRP of sugarcane at Rs 275 per quintal for next season.
Contracts for printing the cards and running the call centre will be awarded by August.
- Reliance Power net profit rises 3 per cent to Rs 237.33 crore in Q1
- 4.4 million jobs created in 9 months till May, shows EPFO payroll data
- Dhadak box office collection Day 1: Janhvi Kapoor, Ishaan Khatter starrer earns Rs 8.71 crore
- FSSAI orders Swiggy, Zomato to delist non-licensed food operators
- IT firm Wipro to buy US-based Alight's India ops for $117 million
- Facebook & WhatsApp! Stop paying lip service. Here's how you should 'lynch' fake news
- Samsung, Xiaomi account for over 60% of total shipments in India in Q2 2018: Canalys
- Duolingo launches Hindi language course for English speakers
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 6 for mobile devices, to survive multiple drops
- Nokia 3.1 with Android One, 13MP camera launched in India: Price, availability, specifications