- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Cyrus Mistry is the younger son of Pallonji Mistry, whose construction company Shapoorji Pallonji & Co is the biggest shareholder of Tata Sons, with a stake of about 18 per cent in Tata Sons.
The previous sales record was of Rs 82.5 lakh, which was recorded at the same outlet on October 2 last year.
The opinions are divided on the purpose of UDAN. Any cost that airlines bear above Rs 2,500 will be borne by govt.
Forbes India also announced that Mukesh Ambani's fortune is equal to Estonia's GDP.
"Have sought a report in the debit card issue. The idea is to contain the damage," said Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
- Rocking growth? Mumbai direct tax mop-up flat in H1 FY17
- Sea plane service soon from Nagpur to Shirdi: Nitin Gadkari
- Power sector debt worth Rs 1.34 trillion at high risk: Crisil
- NIA to train Bangladesh police in detecting fake Indian currency
- Fin Min declines to share black money assessment reports
- Snapdeal reveals best-selling smartphones during the Unbox Diwali sale
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Review: Indisputably the best smartphone in the market
- Smartphone batteries emit over 100 toxic gases: Study
- Instagram introduces suicide-prevention tools
- Xiaomi sold 1 million handsets in India in 18 days: Chinese media
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more