- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
"The IMF is quite bullish about India, and our forecast for 2016, 2017 is 7.5 per cent growth," IMF chief Christine Lagarde said in response to a question at the University of Maryland on Friday.
In the previous week, the reserves had increased by $355.1 million to $347.562 billion.
The domestic currency moved in a range of 67.58 per dollar and 67.73 per dollar during the day.
Arun Jaitley said that India is "relatively unimpacted" by some of the factors that have caused the global crisis.
News You Can Use
- Railways' make in India: A look at 24-coach train features
- Netflix launches in India, plans start at Rs 500
- Vodafone's 4G services in Delhi, Mumbai by March
- Maruti releases first sketch of its compact SUV Vitara Breeza
- Supreme Court extends ban on 2000cc diesel cars
- Delhi-Agra train fare less than a kg of apples