Goafest 2010 was a time to discuss strategies to keep ads—and ad makers—fresh.
With funds from the Rajus of Satyam Computer Services not flowing in anymore, a foundation set up by them for rural transformation has reinvented itself to survive.
Over two weeks across six states, we discovered that the US is changing like never before — thanks to the recession.
Lost jobs, troubled economy, and shaky stock markets drive Indian workforce to therapists of all kinds.
A peep into methods of performance evaluation shows a shift from pedantic to plain. And, it's all about managing expectations right.
Goldman Sachs’ ‘10,000 Women’ campaign, aimed at churning out a new wave of women entrepreneurs, is gaining traction.
There were launches aplenty at CES 2009 in Las Vegas, even as tech and electronics companies figured how to beat the slowdown. Rahul Sachitanand walks through the show.
- COVID-19 crisis: India's caseload crosses 93 lakh-mark; recovery stands at 93.68%
- Meru Cabs outlines plans to raise up to Rs 400 crore from private equity investors
- Biden will be a president who represents the best of America, says Kamala Harris
- Farmers protest: Many Delhi-NCR colleges cancel exams
- Orders worth $51 billion for submarines, surface ships likely to be executed by Navy in 10 years: Centre
- Facebook's cryptocurrency Libra to launch as early as January
- Government sets up committee to launch desi Amazon
- Mysterious Realme phone spotted with 5000mAh battery on FCC: Could it be Realme C19?
- Airtel, BSNL, JioFiber broadband plans offer up to 300 Mbps speed at Rs 1499, which is better?
- Huawei P50 series phones to feature futuristic liquid lens cameras