Goafest 2010 was a time to discuss strategies to keep ads—and ad makers—fresh.
With funds from the Rajus of Satyam Computer Services not flowing in anymore, a foundation set up by them for rural transformation has reinvented itself to survive.
Over two weeks across six states, we discovered that the US is changing like never before — thanks to the recession.
Lost jobs, troubled economy, and shaky stock markets drive Indian workforce to therapists of all kinds.
A peep into methods of performance evaluation shows a shift from pedantic to plain. And, it's all about managing expectations right.
Goldman Sachs’ ‘10,000 Women’ campaign, aimed at churning out a new wave of women entrepreneurs, is gaining traction.
There were launches aplenty at CES 2009 in Las Vegas, even as tech and electronics companies figured how to beat the slowdown. Rahul Sachitanand walks through the show.
- Supreme Court to hear pleas on Article 370, curbs in J&K on Monday
- Power producers outstanding dues on discoms surge 57% to Rs 73,000 crore in July
- Sebi plans new whistle-blower mechanism to stem auditor exits
- SBI drops IPO plans for general insurance arm; SBI Card listing likely in Q4
- Prestige Estates forays into NCR property market; to invest Rs 500 crore in housing
- Realme launches its first 64MP quad-camera phone at Rs 15,999
- Realme XT launched with 64MP main camera in India; prices begin at Rs 15,999
- Flashlight apps request for 25 permissions on an average, says Avast
- iPhone 11 or OnePlus 7T Pro: Which smartphone should you buy?
- Adobe, Amazon, AT&T executives lists 5 concerns about Google's anticompetitive ad practices