Mastanamma's channel was started around two years back on 19 August 2016 and over the course of its run the grandmother from Andhra Pradesh's Guntur village became the 'World's Oldest YouTuber'.
Dubsmash's $5.5 million funding shows that the Velfie trend is not a fad but something brands need to get on to.
While the plebs throng Facebook, the rich have their own exclusive networking clubs on the Internet for which entry is by invitation.
Data is gold for digital thieves and hackers. Which is why all information, be it sensitive messages or inane chatter on social media, is encrypted.
- India now fifth most-affected country by coronavirus, surpasses Spain
- Coronavirus outbreak: Paytm reaches out to state govts on contactless food ordering at restaurants
- Jindal Stainless posts Rs 153 crore profit in FY20; revenue remains flat
- Coronavirus outbreak: Maharashtra to procure 10,000 vials of Remdesivir for treatment
- Govt will have to spend more, focus on getting growth back: Uday Kotak
- Oppo launches Reno 4, Reno 4 Pro with triple cameras, 5G: check prices, features
- Mark Zuckerberg promises to review content policies after facing backlash over Trump's post
- Jack Dorsey defends Twitter's decision to remove Donald Trump's campaign tribute video
- Oppo Reno 4 Pro, Oppo Reno 4 launched: Price, specifications and more
- Samsung likely to launch Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Fold 2 on August 5