Mastanamma's channel was started around two years back on 19 August 2016 and over the course of its run the grandmother from Andhra Pradesh's Guntur village became the 'World's Oldest YouTuber'.
Dubsmash's $5.5 million funding shows that the Velfie trend is not a fad but something brands need to get on to.
While the plebs throng Facebook, the rich have their own exclusive networking clubs on the Internet for which entry is by invitation.
Data is gold for digital thieves and hackers. Which is why all information, be it sensitive messages or inane chatter on social media, is encrypted.
- Budget document printing to start today with 'halwa' ceremony at North Block
- NCLAT directs DLF to register transfer of 60,000 shares to shareholder's heirs
- India may fall short of FY20 tax revenue target by Rs 2.5 lakh crore: Subhash Chandra Garg
- RBI board may discuss interim dividend in next meet
- Air India unions to demand VRS package in Monday meeting with Aviation Minister
- Xiaomi spins off POCO as an independent brand
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Mix Alpha with wrap-around display in India soon
- Microsoft introduces Math Solver app, uses AI to solve problems
- IT spending to reach $3.9 trillion in 2020 globally: Gartner
- Oppo F15 launched in India today; here's price, specifications, offers