- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
In UP, the Yogi Adiyanath government has announced Rs 4 lakh compensation to the next of the family member of the deceased, while Rs 50,000 to those injured. Rajasthan has announced Rs 4 lakh to the family members of deceased, Rs 2 lakh to those with 60 per cent injuries and Rs 60,000 to people with 40 to 50 per cent injuries.
Data is gold for digital thieves and hackers. Which is why all information, be it sensitive messages or inane chatter on social media, is encrypted.
Dubsmash's $5.5 million funding shows that the Velfie trend is not a fad but something brands need to get on to.
While the plebs throng Facebook, the rich have their own exclusive networking clubs on the Internet for which entry is by invitation.
- Free Wi-Fi facility at all stations without any expenditure on railways' account, says Minister
- Govt introduces bill to check unregulated deposits, prescribes 10-year jail for perpetrators of ponzi schemes
- Airtel chairman Sunil Mittal's pay remains almost flat, MD Vittal's rises by 37% in FY18
- Modi's promise of Rs 15 lakh to every Indian has been fulfilled, says BJP leader
- Bollywood box office report: Sanju, Padmaavat turn the tide in first half of 2018
- Google to pay record-breaking 4.3 billion euros in fine to European Union
- Nokia X5 with notch, dual camera, pure Android launched: Price, specifications, availability
- Xiaomi-backed Huami to launch two smartwatches in India on July 24; features, price
- Apple's three new iPhone display panels leaked in live images
- MediaTek introduces Helio A22 system-on-chip to power affordable smartphones