- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
In UP, the Yogi Adiyanath government has announced Rs 4 lakh compensation to the next of the family member of the deceased, while Rs 50,000 to those injured. Rajasthan has announced Rs 4 lakh to the family members of deceased, Rs 2 lakh to those with 60 per cent injuries and Rs 60,000 to people with 40 to 50 per cent injuries.
Data is gold for digital thieves and hackers. Which is why all information, be it sensitive messages or inane chatter on social media, is encrypted.
Dubsmash's $5.5 million funding shows that the Velfie trend is not a fad but something brands need to get on to.
While the plebs throng Facebook, the rich have their own exclusive networking clubs on the Internet for which entry is by invitation.
- Online Real Money Games: An emerging business in India
- Indian multibrand fashion retailers are switching to private labels, but it's not going to be easy
- Here's what mutual fund investors should know about Riskometer
- Safety comes first! India lot stricter than other countries on alcohol limit for pilots
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey meets Congress chief Rahul Gandhi, IIT students
- Samsung unveils world's first foldable smartphone; here's what you need to know
- Review Apple iPhone XS, XS Max: Promising new features but overall a mixed bag
- OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple colour variant to launch in India soon
- Facebook's Portal video chat devices go on sale in the US
- Facebook will let you unsend messages within 10 minutes of sending them