Mastanamma's channel was started around two years back on 19 August 2016 and over the course of its run the grandmother from Andhra Pradesh's Guntur village became the 'World's Oldest YouTuber'.
Dubsmash's $5.5 million funding shows that the Velfie trend is not a fad but something brands need to get on to.
While the plebs throng Facebook, the rich have their own exclusive networking clubs on the Internet for which entry is by invitation.
Data is gold for digital thieves and hackers. Which is why all information, be it sensitive messages or inane chatter on social media, is encrypted.
- Kotak Health Shield: Rs 1 crore fixed benefit health plan from a life insurer
- Pakistan to stay on terror financing 'grey list' till February 2021
- Who wants COVID-19 vaccination? 61% say they don't
- ITR 2020-21: Made high value expenses? No exemption from tax filing
- IGL to help housing societies, commercial users shift from diesel-run gensets to natural gas
- Indians most engaged Alexa customers globally: Amazon
- iPhone 12, 12 Pro identical on the inside, reveals new teardown video
- LG Q52 with 48MP quad cameras, 4000mAh battery might be in works
- Infinix launches new variant of Hot 10, price starts at Rs 8999
- Best truly wireless earphones at an affordable price? Buds from Jabra, OnePlus make the cut