- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Giving wings to flyers' Diwali holiday plans, Air India on Thursday announced its buy one ticket and take one companion free offer.
The company is expected to snap its six-quarter long rising trend on the growth front by reporting a 4.4 per cent sequential drop in standalone net profit in Q2.
India, the world's biggest sugar consumer, had made a similar move in April as two straight droughts in 2014 and 2015 reduced output while demand stayed high.
An estimated Rs1,500 crore will be spent on the redevelopment of stations in the 60 cities that have been listed as smart cities.
The HSBC India Services Business Activity Index, which tracks changes in activity at Indian services companies on a month-by-month basis, stood at 51.1 in December
Locally produced at the company's Chennai plant, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo is available in diesel and petrol variants, BMW India said in a statement.
- Now you can book BMW's 3 Series Gran Turismo at just Rs 43 Lakh
- This stock hits fresh 52-week high on stellar quarterly performance
- Facebook's new feature now allows you to order food
- Rupee gets off to a bumpy start against dollar on Thursday
- Harley-Davidson expects to lay off 5 per cent of workforce
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more