- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
ONGC Videsh Ltd, the overseas investment arm of the state explorer, signed agreements in Moscow to buy stake in the oil field in East Siberia for $1.35 bn.
Wipro will support Chelsea FC in its digital transformation journey by bringing together strategy, design and technology, it said in a statement.
Calls for rate cuts have become shriller with the Finance Ministry raising alarm bells over a possible deflation demon gobbling up the economy.
The government on Monday sold 10 per cent of its stake in the state-run refiner and fuel retailer, raising around $1.4 billion.
The HSBC India Services Business Activity Index, which tracks changes in activity at Indian services companies on a month-by-month basis, stood at 51.1 in December
News You Can Use
- Last date for filing I-T returns extended till Sep 7: Your checklist
- Now, 55,000 buyers can occupy their Noida flats soon
- Vistara enters fare war, offers free ticket with every purchase
- Bharti Airtel slashes broadband plan prices by 30%
- China devalues yuan: All you need to know
- Yamaha launches sports bike 'YZF-R3' at Rs 3.25 lakh