- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
USFDA carried out inspections at manufacturing units situated at Ratlam (Madhya Pradesh), SEZ Indore (Pithampur) and Piparia (Silvassa).
"It's not like that, that you can violate and continue paying penalty," Trai chairman RS Sharma said.
Fall in oil price meant turnover dropped to Rs 85,384.81 crore in Q2 as opposed to Rs 111,663.81 crore a year ago.
The HSBC India Services Business Activity Index, which tracks changes in activity at Indian services companies on a month-by-month basis, stood at 51.1 in December
The Auto Expo had 65 manufacturers exhibiting products from across their globe line-up with Maruti Brezza, Toyota Prius and Hyundai Tucson attracting maximum crowds.
News You Can Use
- Railways' make in India: A look at 24-coach train features
- Netflix launches in India, plans start at Rs 500
- Vodafone's 4G services in Delhi, Mumbai by March
- Maruti releases first sketch of its compact SUV Vitara Breeza
- Supreme Court extends ban on 2000cc diesel cars
- Delhi-Agra train fare less than a kg of apples