From banking and logistics to governance, the public ledger technology is helping cut cost and time, enhancing efficiencies
A clutch of start-ups is offering solutions to tackle the Covid-19 pandemic
Technology advances in gene sequencing are creating new opportunities for enterprises in healthcare and other sectors
Real estate, usually a laggard in tech adoption, is finding its groove
Inefficiencies in India's logistics sector are on a decline thanks to tech solutions
The Android P update brings in some radical changes for users and developers.
From smartphones doubling up as room keys to real-time data access for staff to new solutions for cleaner air, technology is transforming the hospitality sector
How companies are using augmented reality to build as well as sell things
A number of industries have started using 3D printing to make goods. Makers of 3D printers expect the trickle to soon turn into a flood
Google's Sycamore machine just made a calculation that may take a supercomputer 10,000 years to complete.
- Sensex ends 112 points higher, Nifty at 11,896; HCL Tech, L&T, M&M, Airtel top gainers
- Rahul Gandhi calls Kamal Nath's 'item' remark 'unfortunate'
- COVID-19 impact: Private hospitals' operating profit to decline 35-40% in FY21
- Walmart cranks up advertising drive, with or without TikTok
- Consumer durable firms expect 15% more festive sales; not enough to undo COVID-19 blow
- Motorola could launch phone with 6000mAh battery, 20W fast charging tech
- Oppo F17 Pro Diwali Edition brings design inspired by lights, crackers alongside power bank, mobile case
- Amazon and Flipkart sales: 5 laptop deals you cannot miss today
- iPhone 12 won't support 5G in dual SIM mode for now, Indian users need not worry about it
- Vivo V20 with 44MP selfie camera goes on sale in India, price starts at Rs 24,990