Cyber security is becoming big business. Here's why
From banking and logistics to governance, the public ledger technology is helping cut cost and time, enhancing efficiencies
A clutch of start-ups is offering solutions to tackle the Covid-19 pandemic
Technology advances in gene sequencing are creating new opportunities for enterprises in healthcare and other sectors
Real estate, usually a laggard in tech adoption, is finding its groove
Inefficiencies in India's logistics sector are on a decline thanks to tech solutions
Why traditional companies are adopting cloud applications in a big way
From smartphones doubling up as room keys to real-time data access for staff to new solutions for cleaner air, technology is transforming the hospitality sector
How companies are using augmented reality to build as well as sell things
A number of industries have started using 3D printing to make goods. Makers of 3D printers expect the trickle to soon turn into a flood
Google's Sycamore machine just made a calculation that may take a supercomputer 10,000 years to complete.
- New social media guidelines: Freedom of speech, expression must be ensured, says NASSCOM
- COVID-19 vaccine: India provided 361.94 lakh doses to various countries
- Capgemini to hire 30,000 people in India amid rise in demand for digital solutions
- US regulators relax Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine shipping regulations
- WHO chief Tedros thanks India, PM Modi for supporting 'COVID-19 vaccine equity'
- PUBG: New State is latest mobile game from creators of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, 5 things you should know
- Framework Laptop is a modular laptop that has upgradeable and replaceable parts
- Airtel added most new subscribers due to better mobile network experience than Jio and Vi in 2020, says data
- Moto E7 Power first sale today: Should you buy it for Rs 8299?
- Realme 8 108MP flagship camera phone teased for India launch