Is nothing private anymore? Neurotechnology has us believe so.
An AI-based recording app could be the answer to transcribing woes.
The Android P update brings in some radical changes for users and developers.
Companion robots are making their way into homes and classrooms.
From offering verbal assistance to understanding human emotions, the smart speaker is evolving.
How to limit apps from exploiting your personal data.
Soundbars are revolutionising the audio experience on television.
- This cigarette stock turned Rs 1 lakh into Rs 7.58 lakh in ten years; clocked higher returns than ITC, Godfrey Phillips
- Ola, Uber rates: Govt to review cab aggregators for surge pricing
- BSNL is in strategic interest of nation, we are looking into issues, says Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Kejriwal govt approves hiring of 2,000 CNG operated buses by DTC during odd-even scheme
- INX Media case: P Chidambaram to remain in jail for 14 more days; ED gets custody
- How ZEE5 is making strong inroads into tier-2 and tier-3 markets
- Xiaomi to launch more high-end smartphones, TVs to shed budget brand image
- 'Panama Papers' law firm sues Netflix over film based on scandal
- Boomerang on WhatsApp! New feature introduced on messaging platform
- Redmi Note 8 Pro launched in India: Price, specs and availability confirmed