A clutch of start-ups is offering solutions to tackle the Covid-19 pandemic
Technology advances in gene sequencing are creating new opportunities for enterprises in healthcare and other sectors
Real estate, usually a laggard in tech adoption, is finding its groove
Inefficiencies in India's logistics sector are on a decline thanks to tech solutions
The Android P update brings in some radical changes for users and developers.
How companies are using augmented reality to build as well as sell things
A number of industries have started using 3D printing to make goods. Makers of 3D printers expect the trickle to soon turn into a flood
Google's Sycamore machine just made a calculation that may take a supercomputer 10,000 years to complete.
- Brazil President Jair Bolsonaro tested positive for coronavirus
- Pay later platforms record 290% growth as consumers face job loss, pay cuts
- Serum Institute's coronavirus vaccine at least 6 months away, says CEO Poonawalla
- Share market expectations: 5 things to know before tomorrow's opening bell
- Vizag gas leak no exception; India sees 30 industrial accidents, 75 deaths post-lockdown
- MTNL Delhi launches broadband plan of Rs 333 with 100GB data, free unlimited calls
- OnePlus Nord confirmed for July 21 India launch, pre-orders begin on July 15
- Motorola Moto One Fusion+ now sells for Rs 17,499: Should you still buy it or check Poco M2 Pro out?
- PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 update with Livik map now available on Android, iOS in India
- Ola will now let users make payments through PhonePe: Here is how